saluki

post-26727-126627358586_thumb.jpg

post-26727-126627215466_thumb.jpgpost-26727-126627217948_thumb.jpg

agreed biglicks, first crosses dont throw feathered lamping king.

[/quote

well he is out of my own dogs so i promise you he is first cross. And i have had first cross feathered up before.

do u no what a first cross is you hav much chance of winning the lottery then gettin a festhered first cross :icon_redface:

i think i know my dogs mate i have had them all my life. you see the red pup in the picture he is out of rosco who ran on fen fever, and my own lamping

bitch. deerhound collie greyhound. and he is feathererd up.

and with those parents this pup is a first /cross is it ....i dont think so

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

post-26727-126627623556_thumb.jpg

[/quote

well he is out of my own dogs so i promise you he is first cross. And i have had first cross feathered up before.

do u no what a first cross is you hav much chance of winning the lottery then gettin a festhered first cross :icon_redface:

i think i know my dogs mate i have had them all my life. you see the red pup in the picture he is out of rosco who ran on fen fever, and my own lamping

no the red pup is not but my white dog is. people are trying to tell me how my own dogs are breed .

Edited by lamping king

[/quote

no the red pup is not but my white dog is. people are trying to tell me how my own dogs what i breed

i sure most guys will tell you on here the same pal and you you hav had others 2 its all a bitt funny :thumbs: this is a first cross

post-45405-1266276270_thumb.jpg

[/quote

no the red pup is not but my white dog is. people are trying to tell me how my own dogs what i breed

i sure most guys will tell you on here the same pal and you you hav had others 2 its all a bitt funny :thumbs: this is a first cross

click on pic

post-45405-126627640596_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigliks

[/quote

click on pic

I know what people are thinking this is why i put a picture up of him . but i will guarenty he is .

[/quote

click on pic

I know what people are thinking this is why i put a picture up of him . but i will guarenty he is .

it does no matter anyway pal as long as he does the job for you its a nice pup all the best :thumbs:

[/quote

click on pic

it does no matter anyway pal as long as he does the job for you its a nice pup all the best :thumbs:

Thankyou mate.

does the lad your getting the pup from work his dogs.. :thumbs:

both parents have taken game .cant go into great detail as it is also illigel in most of europe to course game both parents are direct from kurdish /iran whereit is all working stock ,no show rings or race tracks north of the kavir desert where they came from ;)

Is the pup from iranpars in germany, forgive my spelling if incorect.. :thumbs:

both parents have taken game .cant go into great detail as it is also illigel in most of europe to course game both parents are direct from kurdish /iran whereit is all working stock ,no show rings or race tracks north of the kavir desert where they came from ;)

yes mate ..iraj sattarzadeh

They look nice.. good luck with her.. :thumbs:

They look nice.. good luck with her.. :thumbs:

what is best saluki pure running now if i may ask and hw do they compare to proper coursing strains what run fen

ive got the best pure single handed in europe today and its by khan and i bred it and its sister and brother are 2nd and 3rd best and theyre mother is as good if not better . what ever the critics have lets get it on . these are the best pures running today full stop if this khan stuff is not upto scratch lets run it against this so called superior stock . which i say dont exist lets dont keep arguing lets get it pm and get it on :thumbs:

hahahahaha best in europe lmfao,europe is bigger than your back garden mate,you must like your beer to be coming out with statements like that.keep it real brookie or you'll make yourself look stupid mate, :blink:

on second thought's forget it mate it's to late for you......lol

Edited by roary

what is best saluki pure running now if i may ask and hw do they compare to proper coursing strains what run fen

ive got the best pure single handed in europe today and its by khan and i bred it and its sister and brother are 2nd and 3rd best and theyre mother is as good if not better . what ever the critics have lets get it on . these are the best pures running today full stop if this khan stuff is not upto scratch lets run it against this so called superior stock . which i say dont exist lets dont keep arguing lets get it pm and get it on :thumbs:

hahahahaha best in europe lmfao,europe is bigger than your back garden mate,you must like your beer to be coming out with statements like that.keep it real brookie or you'll make yourself look stupid mate, :blink:

hi roary, just wondered if you know anything better? ;)

The man has put up a challenge :thumbs: an open invite for someone to prove him wrong, that won't be achieved by insulting him, you might not like him personaly (I take it you know him as its your first post and your insulting an established member)why not take up his challenge? and see how good the Khan gear is,

its not about the man its about the dogs :thumbs: at worst you get a few runs for your saluki, at best you prove him wrong and get to tell the world :toast:

I wonder if any one will take up the challenge to run him and his stock?? I won't hold my breath :laugh:

Edited by arcticgun

The man has put up a challenge :thumbs: an open invite for someone to prove him wrong, that won't be achieved by insulting him, you might not like him personaly (I take it you know him as its your first post and your insulting an established member)why not take up his challenge? and see how good the Khan gear is,

its not about the man its about the dogs :thumbs: at worst you get a few runs for your saluki, at best you prove him wrong and get to tell the world :toast:

I wonder if any one will take up the challenge to run him and his stock?? I won't hold my breath :laugh:

it wont happen richard ,talk is cheap!! ;)