My ferrets are on meat!! (Thanks Rainmaker)

I have stopped feeding my ferrets dry now and have moved to fresh meat. I went down the butchers and had a look what I could get them. He sold me some Pet mince that contains the lites ect I know that many might be suspicious of this but my butchers are exelent, a real traditional village butcher (one of the few true left I suspect) And I know that they wouldnt sell shit.

The reason I have changed is mainly from Rainmakers huge endless posts about this lol, Thanks Rainmaker

Edited by Hob&Jill

Sounds good mate.

Are normal million candle torches alright? I dont have a specific lamp that was made for hunting, altough I do have a big million candle torch thing that looks very similar to the lamps I see.

Edit> Similar to this but 1m candle

Edited by Hob&Jill

glad your feeding meat :clapper: i wouldn't give them anything else. Don't just stick to one though give them a variety with rabbit being the staple and natural diet. I give mine anything i shoot and any scraps from the hawk. So there diet includes, quail, rabbit, rat, mice, gerbils, pigeon, sometimes hare, moorhen, pheasant, partridge, duck, day old chicks, beef, chicken. Its all excellent food for them if fed raw and fresh.

Sounds good mate.

Are normal million candle torches alright? I dont have a specific lamp that was made for hunting, altough I do have a big million candle torch thing that looks very similar to the lamps I see.

if you can shoot one handed :11:

(or get a mate to help :icon_redface: )

glad your feeding meat :clapper: i wouldn't give them anything else. Don't just stick to one though give them a variety with rabbit being the staple and natural diet. I give mine anything i shoot and any scraps from the hawk. So there diet includes, quail, rabbit, rat, mice, gerbils, pigeon, sometimes hare, moorhen, pheasant, partridge, duck, day old chicks, beef, chicken. Its all excellent food for them if fed raw and fresh.

Sounds good mate.

if you can shoot one handed :11:

(or get a mate to help :icon_redface: )

I wont mate. I will always feed a varied diet, Thats another reason I changed it seemed abit silly feeding them teh same old stuff every day, I certainly wouldnt be keen on it lol.

EDIT>Frank what do you meen?!

Edited by Hob&Jill
If you have ferret's and the place is not over run why shoot them.. :blink: ..when they are perfectly capable of bolting the food them self's.

Millet

P.s them torches are crap where lamping bunnies are concerned.

i get 1 day a week off work mate and i cant always get out...so the night time is good for me :ph34r: