AA pro sport

this time i mean it lol every time i go to sell this gun i change my mind lol

anyway lads

ive got an Air Arms pro sport .22 it has a beech stock (which has a couple of minor scratch's on the stock but nothing major)

its just over 1 year old it puts pellet on pellet at 35 mtrs (my zero) and drops rabbits for fun...it puts out 11.5ftp on the crono and is probably one of the best springers on the market im open to sensible offers around the £300 mark and would prefer face to face or could poss deliver (within reason) im in tyne and wear ...

IMAGE_042.jpg

DSC02152-1.jpg

atb gary

ps the scopes in the top picture arn't included

Edited by festa

hi ya festa

wuzzy told me about this just minutes of getting off the phone to the bloke i have made a deal with for a brand new tx200hc 177 looks like the deal is still going through as well but if i get on the good side of the wife and you haven't sold i will give you a pm buddy well if you dont change your mind again :thumbs: so how come you have changed your mind again matey aint you going over to see si this weekend ?

regards

shay

i just love the gun mate its a cracking rifle and why change summit thats spot on ...i was even looking at custom stocks for it today lol its out shot many pcp and never runs out of air lol ....

atb gary

hi ya gary

yeah i know what you mean i had the 177 till my brother reversed over it matey a week ago i was gutted i have the 22 but they are top guns buddy and i was wondering why you was selling it ? and yer i put my aa s400 177 up for swops for one the other day but i got offered a cracking tx200 and they are a good gun too so i go and pick it up in the morning from stonehouse by stroud so i cant wait like a kid with a new toy hahahaha.hummm i would restock the pro and keep it but thats only my thoughts :yes: you will have to let me know what you get next if you do sell it matey.

regards

shay

re-listed due to timewasters .... please dont have the cheek to ask me to keep it till you get paid then change your mind because you get offered a cheaper gun .....

atb gary

hi ya festa

i agree with marksman they dont know what they are missing out on as i missed out on this gun because i got the tx200hc but but again mate i have seen this in action and a cracking gun shoots really true and it helps to have a good shooter firing it as well tho buddy

regards

shay

hi ya festa

i agree with marksman they dont know what they are missing out on as i missed out on this gun because i got the tx200hc but but again mate i have seen this in action and a cracking gun shoots really true and it helps to have a good shooter firing it as well tho buddy

regards

shay

aye his loss mate he just pissed me off he asked if i would keep for him till he got paid on monday np i said when i got his address it was only 20 min away from ferrybridge which is where im going on monday so i said i would deliver it straight to his door ..... lol not to worry its a cracking gun so im not really bothered is i dont sell it ...

atb gary