FREE LAPTOP

If unfortunate kids are getting lap tops good luck to them at least their seeing something for it that people like me have paid into instead of all these fekin micky mouse jobs thats been created in the DWP and other goverment departmentscensored.gif

:notworthy: Well said D. :thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you av kids in year 2-9 at school, you can get a grant fo £525 pound for a laptop for them it was on gmtv this morning the number to ring is 03332001004 this is not a joke give it a ring. They sen

Your answers make me think you cant be arsed.

pay your own N.I mate. its £2.40 a week on lower bracket income.

Far better than enduring the 'singing on' process big_boss.gif

I looked into that and they told me it would be £8 a week that was after a young lass a bit over weight had told me people my age tend to get a bit rusty [bANNED TEXT] they havent worked for a yearlaugh.gif I had to laugh or i would have been very rude to hersad.gif

Worked all my life been made redundant i get NOTHING but have to endure the indighnty of sighning on for my stamp were i have been told i have to go on a training placement for 3 weeks wich i will get £3.00 a day plus traveling exspencescensored.gifwallbash.gif If unfortunate kids are getting lap tops good luck to them at least their seeing something for it that people like me have paid into instead of all these fekin micky mouse jobs thats been created in the DWP and other goverment departmentscensored.gif

Never thought of working for yourself, saves all that "indignity".

Worked all my life been made redundant i get NOTHING but have to endure the indighnty of sighning on for my stamp were i have been told i have to go on a training placement for 3 weeks wich i will get £3.00 a day plus traveling exspencescensored.gifwallbash.gif If unfortunate kids are getting lap tops good luck to them at least their seeing something for it that people like me have paid into instead of all these fekin micky mouse jobs thats been created in the DWP and other goverment departmentscensored.gif

Not that easey in a town with no oppertunities due to mass imagrationthumbs.gif

In other words, can't be arsed, easier to blame some other bugger.

like many people on here me an my wife pay a fortune in tax every month, apparently we earn too much to get any tax credits :icon_eek: now they dishing out free laptops. :wallbash:

Well if your earning to much why you moaning for f**k sake? ive earnt and payed big money in the past and now im not fit to work you begrudge another working man a tickle?? your the type of person who scratches a working mans jag because you cant have one, get a f*****g grip man.

no mate i dont begrudge another working man a "tickle" as you put it, fair play if you've put in and getting something back. makes a change in this country. what i do begrudge is the fact a lot of people wont have put any thing in because they're lazy idol sh*te bags. and by the way the tax credit limit isnt very high hence the :icon_eek: icon i used in my sentence.

Wat makes you think i carnt be arsed i am sorry but we all carnt be tin pot tories running our own buissneses can welaugh.gif

Wat makes you think i carnt be arsed i am sorry but we all carnt be tin pot tories running our own buissneses can welaugh.gif

Your answers make me think you cant be arsed.

• Like 1

Fair enough the laptops are for 'education', but if you want your children to have privelages such as this, it should have been thought through before they were spewed out.

Laptops are non a neccesity, and should be viewed as a luxury. Get your kids down to the fecking library, its FREE. I dont begrudge anyone recieving benefits if they are needed, but this is surely a pisstake.

If only 1000 of these laptops were given out, think of the amount of money spent as opposed to the benefits seen. This money could be better spent improving education as a whole, not just for the kids whos parents were too stupid to foresee the financial hardship that comes with raising children on benefits.

Another fukcwit idea from labour government to steal from the hardworking and give to the layabouts, why would anyone work when you can get it all sitting on your arse.

Edited by FightTheBan

Fair enough the laptops are for 'education', but if you want your children to have privelages such as this, it should have been thought through before they were spewed out.

Laptops are non a neccesity, and should be viewed as a luxury. Get your kids down to the fecking library, its FREE. I dont begrudge anyone recieving benefits if they are needed, but this is surely a pisstake.

If only 1000 of these laptops were given out, think of the amount of money spent as opposed to the benefits seen. This money could be better spent improving education as a whole, not just for the kids whos parents were too stupid to foresee the financial hardship that comes with raising children on benefits.

Another fukcwit idea from labour government to steal from the hardworking and give to the layabouts, why would anyone work when you can get it all sitting on your arse.

It's a sign of the times mate, internet access at home is no longer a privilege, :no: it's becoming a service like water, electricity and gas. My daughter gets set homework via her portal they've set up for her at school. The UK is well behind most of the other developed countries in terms of net access for the population.

I wonder if people thought the same when they started rolling out electricity to the masses, not just those who could afford it as a privilege. :hmm:

Welcome to the digital age! :D

It's a sign of the times mate, internet access at home is no longer a privilege, it's becoming a service like water, electricity and gas

Which if you want that service YOU have to pay for, not the taxpayer.

Stop trolling threads on here for reactions on various subjects, and harp on to your MP about it if it upsets you that much. I personally couldn't give a shit for your opinion TBH.

It's a sign of the times mate, internet access at home is no longer a privilege, it's becoming a service like water, electricity and gas

Which if you want that service YOU have to pay for, not the taxpayer.

Stop trolling threads on here for reactions on various subjects, and harp on to your MP about it if it upsets you that much. I personally couldn't give a shit for your opinion TBH.

In which case stop bloody replying. The nature of a forum is to put forward a point of view, whether you like that point or not. Just because I do not agree with what you post you look for an easy answer, accuse me of "trolling", rather than have the nouse to actually think through a response.