Laminated stocks.

I use a .22lr Ruger 10/22 black synthetic stock. It is lightweight even with scope, bipod and moderator fitted, feels good and comfortable and handles very well in the field. I would definantely get another if I had to replace my current. Apparently, they are flying of the shelves in America as Obama is planning on changing the firearms laws for the US?

Edited by Urban Fox Control London

This is what I now have, got the license for it last November.

Sako 75 varmint (laminated) in 308, it should have had the laminated stock but came with the synthetic stock as shown.

Sako753081.jpg

But this is what I bought off e bay for the Sako 75 308 a laminated stock. I'm going to get it pillar bedded first before putting it on the rifle.

stock75.jpg

my first synthetic stock was bought last year( always had wood) its a cz style in 22lr. i love it and would definately choose another over wood. i like the traditional look of wood but plastic/laminate are far more practical. as is the stainless steel opposed to blued.

Been looking at stocks off here for a while...

Had a few chats with the proprietor, Paul, Seems like a knowledgeable chapyes.gif

www.laminategunstocks.co.uk/

They just look and feel fantastic, plus they perform consistently which is important.

Edited by mattydski

I use a .22lr Ruger 10/22 black synthetic stock. It is lightweight even with scope, bipod and moderator fitted, feels good and comfortable and handles very well in the field. I would definantely get another if I had to replace my current. Apparently, they are flying of the shelves in America as Obama is planning on changing the firearms laws for the US?

whats he changing about their laws mate. do you know?

1. Nobody under 3 will be allowed a gun!

2. Between the age of 3-9 gun ownership will be voluntary.

3. Between age 9-15 a minimum of one gun is mandatory

4. 15 Upwards, one pistol and one rifle compulsory, if you cannot afford it they will be available free by collecting tokens from breakfast cereal packs!

5. Wall-mart will give you a free box of ammo for every $50 you spend on your groceries!

6. All small calibres will be banned, and only .32 upwards allowed

7. Compulsory target practice for everyone once a month!

8. Fines will be imposed on anyone found NOT to be carrying a concealed weapon!

He is getting concerned about the growing Knife culture and wants to bring it down! :hmm:

Of course there are problems getting the legislation passed, many think he has not gone far enough!!

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Edited by Deker

1. Nobody under 3 will be allowed a gun!

2. Between the age of 3-9 gun ownership will be voluntary.

3. Between age 9-15 a minimum of one gun is mandatory

4. 15 Upwards, one pistol and one rifle compulsory, if you cannot afford it they will be available free by collecting tokens from breakfast cereal packs!

5. Wall-mart will give you a free box of ammo for every $50 you spend on your groceries!

6. All small calibres will be banned, and only .32 upwards allowed

7. Compulsory target practice for everyone once a month!

8. Fines will be imposed on anyone found NOT to be carrying a concealed weapon!

He is getting concerned about the growing Knife culture and wants to bring it down! hmm.gif

Of course there are problems getting the legislation passed, many think he has not gone far enough!!

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

lol brilliant mate, i read on the web just before xmas that they had a bring your gun to work day, wtf, they do have some serious issues out there, i dont know about anyone elses opinions but i pretty much agree with our gun laws only i do think they should re legalise pistols for target shooting, and i dont agree with this ' stating a need' for every rifle you wish to purchase, i think if you apply for example for a .22lr you should have to state a need but once you have been granted a slot you should be able to buy as many .22lr as you wish without having to state further need, i know some will disagree with the

but to people who are interested in and collect firearms and the different types and makes this would be better,

but id settle for the re-legalisation of pistols,

heres hoping lol

Edited by adamthomas64