my dogs been same he lost a lot of fur in 3 days i rang vets they wanted 50 pound to treat him but i took him to local dog track and theres a vet there on a monday and wensday and she treated both my dogs for it 6 pound each try ur local dog track to see vet a lot cheaper

you are not the only one pal av got same problem with my bullx dog but not bitches and they live together and nar my pups have got it bin using benzyl benzowate its took the scrating iratation away. :thumbs:

to me benzyl is the best thing out there but all the chemists i have gone to have stopped selling it and said they cant get it in any more, even a well known bloke who could get nearly most things cant get it either, has anyone else had problems getting it, i was at a very well known terrier man afew year back showing him a bitch i had who got mange quite bad during rearing pups and had past it onto 2 pups and he said it was something to do with something in the blood, he gave my bitch a jab of some kind and with in afew days you could see a difference, could anyone tell me what it could of been what he jabbed the bitch with as i cant remember ?

you are not the only one pal av got same problem with my bullx dog but not bitches and they live together and nar my pups have got it bin using benzyl benzowate its took the scrating iratation away. :thumbs:

to me benzyl is the best thing out there but all the chemists i have gone to have stopped selling it and said they cant get it in any more, even a well known bloke who could get nearly most things cant get it either, has anyone else had problems getting it, i was at a very well known terrier man afew year back showing him a bitch i had who got mange quite bad during rearing pups and had past it onto 2 pups and he said it was something to do with something in the blood, he gave my bitch a jab of some kind and with in afew days you could see a difference, could anyone tell me what it could of been what he jabbed the bitch with as i cant remember ?

could have been Ivermack

try hivermack shit hot for mange you inject it but if your dog as collie in her blood dont give her any

Hi mate my dog lost all fur on his chin,belly,chest,and back legs!

I took him to a vet who told me my dog had mange,and tested for it.

I recon he thougt that cause the dogs a working terrier! :wallbash:

I thought Bollox to that!! i keep my dogs clean and well looked after, so took him to country based vet he checkd my dog over, then asked wat he sleeps on in his kennel!

He told me my dog had a contact allergy to his bedding! So I changed his bedding to see wat happened,and the whole bloody lot of fur grew back in weeks! :doh:

could have been Ivermack

well my mates getting 2 bottles from chemist in morning he orderd it yesterday and gets it to moz and i have just orderd four of online chemist and they come in two to three working days.i had ivermek but lent it out and never got it back c**ts that is shit hot tho can see abig change in few days atb rebel where can i get ivermek from cheers :thumbs: