Pure bull...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And fine bulls they are.I see they done a bit.

Bored, so thought i'd put up a few pics. Been a good while since i had a full bully around me, but here's a few i've kept over time... there have been more, but i was never to arsed with

cheers mate and good look with your pups. how many did she have.

Posted Images

just feel that most people that keep dogs like that do it to make them look tough and a cant see much of a place for them as workers.

doh.gifdoh.gifwell your wrong. they are TERRIERS at the end of the day. they work cover, hunt up well, good marking earths, love chasing stuff infact the only thing they cant do that a patterdale can is get to ground cause of there size. bull terriers have as much place in the field than any other dog why do you think there are so many crossed with greyhounds,whippets and other terriers??bye.gifbye.gif

a good bull terrier would be a liability out in the field,a fired up bull would result in maimed lurchers and terriers,dont think bushing is whats called work for a bull terrier mate,now a bull lurcher can do anything a bull can,catch draw etc,and a ten lb fox isnt realy a match for a game bred dog,for one they fight with quarry rather than try to kill it,and get more bitten than a lurcher or terrier would do,and thats from years of experience with bulls which yours are not by the look of them!!now put your cap on and go and sell some crack :whistling:

i really have never heard so much bullshit in all my 54 years and you want to watch what say fool i hate drugs and anything/body to do with them so get your f*****g facts you f*****g prick ive worked dogs all my life and im telling you now whatever i say about bulls is what ive seen myself in the field not read off the internet. you have really pissed me of with that crack comment where are you based?? ill come and see you face to face and have a little chat about that if you want

• Like 1

I don't know about this liability business. I always found them very well mannered around other dogs and I ran mine in a small pack. I've hunted them in all sorts of company when ratting, from digging dogs, to bull crosses, to bushing terriers and gun dogs and they were spot on, even when other dogs were kicking off. They served me well over the years and it's nice to see some lads still using them out and about. If you give them a go, there's more to them than a block end dog.

post-32-126954501959_thumb.jpg

well said mate!! i love how people who no f**k all about them feel qualified to comment on them! top pic of nell she would of proved them wrong :thumbs:

just feel that most people that keep dogs like that do it to make them look tough and a cant see much of a place for them as workers.

doh.gifdoh.gifwell your wrong. they are TERRIERS at the end of the day. they work cover, hunt up well, good marking earths, love chasing stuff infact the only thing they cant do that a patterdale can is get to ground cause of there size. bull terriers have as much place in the field than any other dog why do you think there are so many crossed with greyhounds,whippets and other terriers??bye.gifbye.gif

a good bull terrier would be a liability out in the field,a fired up bull would result in maimed lurchers and terriers,dont think bushing is whats called work for a bull terrier mate,now a bull lurcher can do anything a bull can,catch draw etc,and a ten lb fox isnt realy a match for a game bred dog,for one they fight with quarry rather than try to kill it,and get more bitten than a lurcher or terrier would do,and thats from years of experience with bulls which yours are not by the look of them!!now put your cap on and go and sell some crack :whistling:

i really have never heard so much bullshit in all my 54 years and you want to watch what say fool i hate drugs and anything/body to do with them so get your f*****g facts you f*****g prick ive worked dogs all my life and im telling you now whatever i say about bulls is what ive seen myself in the field not read off the internet. you have really pissed me of with that crack comment where are you based?? ill come and see you face to face and have a little chat about that if you want

dont bite mate its just what they want you to do!! your dogs look well and if you no what they can do in the field thats all that matters :thumbs:

heres another dog i used to have but had to rehome her well bred bitch 8 months old in pic she got on great with the running dogs took her out a few times doubled up and she would have made a good bitch in my eyes with the right people behind her

sheeva2.jpg

sheeva1.jpg

please youre scaring me,dont bring your scary dogs with you,how about appleby fare bring some coins mouth, :boxing:i love drugs me, :thumbs: Edited by countryman5

please youre scaring me,dont bring your scary dogs with you,how about appleby fare bring some coins mouth, :boxing:i love drugs me, :thumbs:

You going to bring your scary dogs? :whistling: