Missing hound

My mate just rang me to ask if i'd post this for him,the boys went out yesterday to excercise the hounds,only a small pack of 7,one dog gone missing last seen between Hafodyrynys and Pontypool.He's all white with 1 brown ear,he's a welsh i think.I thought the more people that know may help if he's seen.Thanks JB

My mate just rang me to ask if i'd post this for him,the boys went out yesterday to excercise the hounds,only a small pack of 7,one dog gone missing last seen between Hafodyrynys and Pontypool.He's all white with 1 brown ear,he's a welsh i think.I thought the more people that know may help if he's seen.Thanks JB

did you leave a jacket ,if that dont work and it has been seen leave some of its bedding atb

i will keep an eye out for it from there it could go over and be in risca

Thanks fella they can travel for miles around our area JB

We have the same problem at times. Atleast with this bad weather, it's more than likely to attract to a property sooner looking for shelter and food and reduce the distance it will travel. all the best finding it, let us know how you get on!?

Guest busterdog

Bit of a downer i know but i pulled one out of a river yesterday, she was just hanging on to life and was frozen solid she couldn't walk and it was all we could do to keep her with us. If there is any water near to where you lost her she could of gone through thin ice. Hope you find her and all the best.

Edited by busterdog

Its that twatting road thats the problem from aidens to the garage at the other end...foxes cross there when the hounds are on the left side...and i remember scot loosing two off the quarry about half a mile along...best of luck mate hope your luck is good...eddie...

Edited by apollo

Its that twatting road thats the problem from aidens to the garage at the other end...foxes cross there when the hounds are on the left side...and i remember scot loosing two off the quarry about half a mile along...best of luck mate hope your luck is good...eddie...

Yeh you're right there fella its feckin murder along there ain't it...have you seen scott lately?If so hows he doing...things going really well for him ain't they?...John

When ever we leave out one of ours there are few things to do.

1. Ring local radio station

2. ring all the dog pounds

3. Call all the local schools offering a reward, this works best as you get competition between kids to find it

4. As said leave bedding or coat at the meet

5. Last thing, we have never done it but a local pack setsa a fox trap if they leave one out for a long time.

All the best hope you find it

Good Hunting

Johnny85