jrt x sbt bitch 4 1/2 months old

i have this bitch for sale she has no working experience but she is very lively i brought her out of pitty as she was from a disgusting house and i was after a sbt but couldnt leave her there the only thing sbt about her is her tiger brindle coat she is fully vacinated and im looking for £150 ovno

guildford surrey

DSCN0031.jpg

Edited by gazguildford

i have this bitch for sale she has no working experience but she is very lively i brought her out of pitty as she was from a disgusting house and i was after a sbt but couldnt leave her there the only thing sbt about her is her tiger brindle coat she is fully vacinated and im looking for £200

guildford surrey

DSCN0031.jpg

mate not haveing a pop at you but think you will be hard pushed to get £200 for that dog

Edited by KAKA

i have this bitch for sale she has no working experience but she is very lively i brought her out of pitty as she was from a disgusting house and i was after a sbt but couldnt leave her there the only thing sbt about her is her tiger brindle coat she is fully vacinated and im looking for £200

guildford surrey

DSCN0031.jpg

mate not haveing a pop at you but think you will be hard pushed to get £200 for that dog

well im open to offers ive just been editing the price in other places im gonna go to £150 just to get a little bit of money back

YOU SAY YOU BOUGHT HER OUT OF PITY? HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD HER THEN & HOW MUCH DID YOU GIVE FOR HER? YOU SAY YOU WOULD TAKE £150 TO GET

"A LITTLE" OF YOUR MONEY BACK!! COME ON DO TELL US HOW MUCH YOU PAID FOR A NON WORKER THAT YOU FELT SORRY FOR (but not for long) & NOW WANT TO SELL ON.... :hmm:

Edited by BRYKAY