immagration rights

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU

GET 12 YEARS HARD

LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE

DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU

WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY

NEVER BE HEARD FROM

AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL

BE BRANDED A SPY AND

YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE

THROWN INTO POLITICAL

PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE UK BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET :

* A JOB,

* A DRIVERS LICENSE,

* SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,

* WELFARE,

* FOOD STAMPS,

* CREDIT CARDS,

* SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,

* FREE EDUCATION,

* FREE HEALTH CARE,

* BRING YOUR FAMILY OVER

*GET YOUR PICTURE DISPLAYED ON CRIMEWATCH UK

OR A CAST IN EASTENDERS

* MILLIONS OF POUNDS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS

PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE

* THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU

PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T

GET ENOUGH RESPECT

I'll just add that i don't want any C*nts living in this country - I don't want Polish c*nts, Thai c*nts, Indian c*nts or BRITISH C*NTS! Nice, friendly intelligent people are welcome no matter their colour, race or religion. Small minded, bigoted idiots should f*ck off elsewhere. Maybe we could have a one in one out system?

I'll just add that i don't want any C*nts living in this country - I don't want Polish c*nts, Thai c*nts, Indian c*nts or BRITISH C*NTS! Nice, friendly intelligent people are welcome no matter their colour, race or religion. Small minded, bigoted idiots should f*ck off elsewhere. Maybe we could have a one in one out system?

you must be a member of the labour party are you :censored:

I'm actually about as anti-labour as you can get and not be an extremist. To be fair most political parties are fairly f*ucking useless and run by idiots. I agree with a lot of the points but its just a bit of a cliche that all hunters are conservative, anti-immigration etc. I'm 25, a bit of a hippy and have hunted all my life. Immigration is a complicated issue and to simplify it to 'send them all home' or 'throw them in the sea' just comes across as naive. Yes a lot of folk who get here probably shouldnt stay, but if i ever have to flee the country i live in because of some violent oppression i really hope they let me in.

And yes they break the law entering illegally but then plenty of folk on this site break a lot of laws in where, what, when and how they do their hunting. We agree that some of these laws are stupid, over simplified and pointless and we agree or disagree that some are very necessary. . . .it's all a matter of perspective. I've never been an illegal immigrant have you? Do we really know enough to make a blanket judgement.

Don't want to piss anyone off. I just think its healthy to have two sides in any argument.

:-)

i'm waiting for stick on the hippy bit!

The real problem is that the claim in the OP is utter unmitigated ballocks. Illegal immigrants are held in Broadmarsh for security checks and returned to their country of origin on the first available flight. Failed asylum seekers are treated likewise. Asylum seekers who are allowed to stay while their claim is checked are allowed £37 per adult, with no supplement for children. They are NOT allowed to work.

There is certainly a good case to be made that we allow too much immigration but that is not the same as illegal immigration. The benefits listed are available to LEGAL immigrants who have passed the legal barriers. If you want to argue that those barriers are too low then make your case. Don't just repeat the lies put out by right wing groups and Murdoch's gutter press.

That's the blue touchpaper lit. Now I'll stand back and watch . . .