allergic to dogs

hi all just need some advice

when we had bailey he was never near nicole

but paddy is in our living room and always near nicole since then we have noticed she gets snezzing coughing .swollen eyes witch i thought was the flu but only had this since i got paddy .so wondering could she be allergic to dogs.we have a doctors appomint with her on monday at 10 am i asked on the nhs site they said she could very well be allergic to dogs keep them aprt till you have seen the doctor

can i have your views on this

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all just need some advice

when we had bailey he was never near nicole

but paddy is in our living room and always near nicole since then we have noticed she gets snezzing coughing .swollen eyes witch i thought was the flu but only had this since i got paddy .so wondering could she be allergic to dogs.we have a doctors appomint with her on monday at 10 am i asked on the nhs site they said she could very well be allergic to dogs keep them aprt till you have seen the doctor

can i have your views on this

sell the dog and get a hampster ..be alot less bother for you :wallbash:

listen,in my oppinion keeping a dog just aint for you,two dogs down the line and here we are again with a problem,rehome the dog,if you into hunting do something that requires a bit less commitment and start having fun,get air rifle or something get out bash a few bunnies,rats whatever,post your pics and start getting positive feed back,im bored with knocking you,so now trying to help,maybe keep a ferret,well handled can make a great companion for a kid,easy to look after and plenty of info out there on their needs and requirements,just a thought :thumbs:

i have read online while other half is out and she has all the symtons of it

and steel who are you to say i cant look after animals i asked a question

i would never ever want to get rid of paddy he is briliant but if she is alergic to dogs what can i do. cant keep her on medicne for the rest of hr life over one dog that is not fair