minshaw bull and bull cross pup for sale

Guest jordbullcross

Guest jordbullcross

hi im selling my dog because of moving house dont wont to but havnt got any where to keep them im so gutted

the minshaw bull is 28tts 3 year old dog call blue 110% game as f**k this dog is a machine hes a hard dog not scared to take a bite it hasnt gt a reverse gear

hes a singlehanded dog he spot on with other dogs and in the kennel i dont wont no f****n idiots 2 buy him he to good of a dog any trial welcome 500pound can send pic my mobile

6month old bull greyhound pup i bred him my self hes out of the blue dog and my old bitch she was 1/3bull 3/4 greyhound she was an excellent all round dog 100pound can send pic my mobile

as i say no time wasters no sad c**t who are goin 2 leave silly little coments and if your interested phone me dont pm me here is my number 07877718541 jordan as i sed any trial welcome

NOW SLOD

Edited by jordbullcross

Well if all you lads have see it work and its grreaat 100% and all,

Why anit yous buying it then?

And dont use the usuall shit like no room..

And what was the name of the minshaw dog used?

Any pictures of it fella?

[bANNED TEXT] did i say no f*****g idiots i your nt wonting to buy him dont say out nob eds

Thats the first thing that poped in my head idiots....

Anyway way do you know what minshaw was used? Simple question

And have you got a picture? Another simple question

if i can remenber correctly the dog was called zip but correct me if im wrong and it dont think he had much minshaw in the line.....and i think this is the dog every one was replying about with the bad feet!!the big blue dog standing next to the garden fence!!

Edited by byker83