lurcher price

Got my collie x off a dogy man in the country for nothing he bred the litter so he could have1 himself and gave away the rest and mine is turning out fantastic last two outings on the lamp picked up 5 out of 5 and 6 out of 6 ( only rabbit ) so not missing much and just turned 2 this week !

if any body in southern ireland knows [NO TEXT TALK] giving away lurcher pups please contact me thanks all

i let my pups go for 70pound

[bANNED TEXT] mate pup settleing in [bANNED TEXT], geting on with me other dog cheers. ai ah was going to be getting a pup of a lad i know in a couple of weeks. he just got out of jail and a looked after his dog while he was in, got it fit, it killed two deer and loads of hares (he had never seen it kill a deer) and he was charging me a hundred quid for a pup. personaly if it had been me i would have given me one, but ah would have given him 50. then theres some one like you whos selling his litter for 70 to strangers and it sounds like the parents have proved themselves alot more than the parents of his, and hes wanting 200 for his.