saluli pup

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great looking we pup and parents but just asking are the parents for working stock and after 6 months locked up not think the pup will have a bad start in its live what l mean bt that is its training ,muscle,feet, feeding and etc just asking???????

Google 'Pet Passport Scheme'.

Mine is currently living a dogs life with a friend in the desert somewhere in the US :thumbs:

I wouldn't use the Quarantine route for a pup, perhaps I might for an direct COO adult dog but only if no other option existed.

if you dont want to say then i understand but how much does it cost to buy the pup then arrange the import? and how do you get in touch with the arabs breeding them? i used to work in the middle east its a very closed sort of environment and they tend to only keep the very best of stock it must be a bit of a process to get them to let one go? (my experience was with Falcons not dogs but it must be similair)

Good luck with her i hope she thanks you for bringing her to this wet and cold ;0)

if you dont want to say then i understand but how much does it cost to buy the pup then arrange the import? and how do you get in touch with the arabs breeding them? i used to work in the middle east its a very closed sort of environment and they tend to only keep the very best of stock it must be a bit of a process to get them to let one go? (my experience was with Falcons not dogs but it must be similair)

Good luck with her i hope she thanks you for bringing her to this wet and cold ;0)

i wouldnt disscuss money and the pup is not yet in the uk it is in europe

i imported earlier this year and its a long expensive wait, puppy will be a mimimum of 9 months before it hits UK turf and will cost a miminum with expenses of 3000 euros , wouldnt be surprised if riohogs puppy is more , as the breeder of his puppy was also the owner of the sire of my Bousseh .

ive had her out a good few times and she has retrieved everytime shes been out so im way more than happy with her and she was well worth every penny and the long wait.

Image0032.jpg

Image0035.jpg