kenelling

Lads got two working terrier kept in utility for two years .Wife had enough of mess blood and muck up walls.put them in kennel out side was a bit worryed about the cold but lined kennel and put loads of old cloths in .Took to it like duck to water.Any good ideas on bed and anything else for comfort.

Lads got two working terrier kept in utility for two years .Wife had enough of mess blood and muck up walls.put them in kennel out side was a bit worryed about the cold but lined kennel and put loads of old cloths in .Took to it like duck to water.Any good ideas on bed and anything else for comfort.

i use straw in my pens mate especily in winter

i use hay myself mate ive born pups in this weather never ad a problem put loads and loads of hay in the box and they will dig thereself right into the back of it and it never smells when damp and drys out quick atb luke

HAYS GOOD BEEN USING VET BETS FOR A WHILE NOW REFLECT BODY HEAT AND REPEL MOISTURE AND GO IN WASHER REGARDS DABBER