Best value spring rifle

I use a HW100 in .177 flavour and also have the HW57 in .22. I've never really thought about owning another rifle as these two are more than adequate for my needs (fur and feather). Over the coming holiday I am using my dad's BSA Supersport in .22 for a bit of bunny bashing as he says it needs a trip out. This is a £100.00 ish rifle and I have to say.... it's very, very good. Half the weight of the HW57 and so far just as accurate and knocks old buggsy straight on his ass..no messin'.

If its a break barrel you are after this could be the one (under lever then go for the HW57)

well worth a look friend..... :thumbs:

i dont think any one has coverd the hw 99s, these are a solid rifle at a cheap price and a exelent trigger and with a litle bit of tlc there as smooth as my aa tx200, if it was me id be going for the hw 99s or the bsa lightning but belive me the 99s is the way forward. i will be getting one agen once a get some money in, they make a exelent poachers gun

Well it's plain to see everyone has there idea of the best value rifle for my needs, but it really narrows things down to just a handfull off rifles, thanks to all of you for your advice so far, the more response I get the easier it gets to narrow my choices down :thumbs: . If anyone else has any suggestions please offer them up :yes:

I have a lightning tactical xl, Ive previously owned HWs and never really got on with them. Found them a bit heavy but very well made. The lightning is very light and accurate. And hard to beat on price. I have been stung in the past with a second hand rifle which needed alot of work to get the power back up. So if you choose to get a second hand rifle get it from a well known gun shop so you dont get had like i did.

In short i would recommend a BSA Lightning its a great gun

Chris