Another Good Day For The Wheirauch

luke.

Hello all.

I decided to take my Dad to work this morning at 3.30 am and noticed a couple of bunnies sitting on a hedge by the side of his works yard. When i droped him off i came back out and they were still sitting there so i dropped the back seat and pulled the gun from the boot :hmm:

I sat there for a while thinking what the possibility of shooting a couple of them and decided to have a drive back down to the yard and asked who owned the land where the bunnies were, and to my luck it was an old unit/yard they hire to store there skips :clapper:

So with a bit of persuasion the answer was yes and off i went to get my self a few bunnies.

Soon as i pulled up i saw 1 about 18 - 20 yds away, so out came the Wheirauch and down it went " stone dead " one in the bag :boogie:

After about 10 mins of looking around i saw the second one but it was about 40 yds away and prety much covered up so instead of taking a chance i waited a few mins and sure enough he came bobbing out of cover and within about 35 yds of me so i took my shot and down it went.

With 2 in the bag and the presence of me around i was finding it hard to spot any more but after about 15 mins one appeared about 45 yds away but there was no chance of me moving any closer so i decided to take the shot. I was in place, bunnie in the scopes and WHACK it flipped backwards but managed to get through the fence so lucky bunnie :censored:

Any way not a bad hour out then 2 head shots and i scored with a new little bit of permission :toast:

Heres a pic of the to i got.

Cheers for reading.

Luke.

post-42750-126160884644_thumb.jpg