Ive just been given a .177 Diana G80 to have a play with and maybe sell on for a friend as he no longer uses it. Now, im not used to a springer at all, as I stick to my air arms s410. Anyway, ive had a bit of a play with the g80 in my garden and have to say im very supprised with how accurate it is. Its obviously noiser and got more of a kick to my pcp, but im getting really good results out of it, so now im thinking maybe i should keep it and get a decent scope for it.

Has anyone else on here got any experiences of the g80?

Yup! I had one too in the early 80's and it was a good solid little gun.

A mate at the time had an HW35 and the 80 shot at least as well and was a lot lighter too. Good gun, mate, and quite rare these days.

Cheers.

Cheers for the feedback. This has 82 stamped on the wood near the trigger guard, so im wondering if this was when it was manufactored? If its rare, then im a bit reluctant to use it much as this one is in mint condition and it would be a shame to take it out in the field!

A mate at the time had an HW35 and the 80 shot at least as well and was a lot lighter too. Good gun, mate, and quite rare these days.

Cheers.

Cheers for the feedback. This has 82 stamped on the wood near the trigger guard, so im wondering if this was when it was manufactored? If its rare, then im a bit reluctant to use it much as this one is in mint condition and it would be a shame to take it out in the field!

They're rare because they were never that popular in the UK. Like Edgar says, get out and enjoy it!

Cheers.

Cheers.

They're rare because they were never that popular in the UK. Like Edgar says, get out and enjoy it!

Cheers.

I certainly will. Cheers guys.