Happy keeper

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The place was alive with the signs of the previous nights fox activity.... shame the land didnt have more earths, but we struck good with the cold snap, and made a keeper very happy. The terriers and me had a good day, cheers for the invite :thumbs: If you would like to accompany BFTB's and me when we are on a small shoot near mine, there are a few foxes avoiding the lamp and snare, and need accounting for before christmas preferably. :victory:

spot on lads, doing well for those keepers, well done little g hatrick :thumbs: brock does look like he had a good do the other day.

Brock had a hell of a day the other day the photo does it no justice,he never stays still enough for a decent photo,we will definately sort a day out soon spoke to the lads today about it!

appreciate it lads cheers

Well done. That bitch looks a handly little thing. Bet she can get anywhere without much problem. Keep at it lads.

Aye shes a handy little bitch and a fiesty one at that! :thumbs:

The place was alive with the signs of the previous nights fox activity.... shame the land didnt have more earths, but we struck good with the cold snap, and made a keeper very happy. The terriers and me had a good day, cheers for the invite :thumbs: If you would like to accompany BFTB's and me when we are on a small shoot near mine, there are a few foxes avoiding the lamp and snare, and need accounting for before christmas preferably. :victory:

Its a date aint seen BFTB in ages be good crack,and maybe a bit more digging :thumbs: