List of Boxing Day Foxhunts 2009

Antis are cowards they wouldnt der to turn out to a mass meetout,, they would prefer the weekday meet where only a few turn up so they feel big.

we always seem to get a good turn out of antis--good day to get themselfs on tele..13 guest where reading this thread earlier i wonder why ... although most anti groups will know where all the hunts are boxing day.. Edited by the_stig

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antis are cowards they wouldnt der to turn out to a mass meetout,, they would prefer the weekday meet where only a few turn up so they feel big.

we always seem to get a good turn out of antis--good day to get themselfs on tele..13 guest where reading this thread earlier i wonder why ... although most anti groups will know where all the hunts are boxing day..

Stig it dosen't matter anymore whether anti's know where the meets are,all that matters is if we all turnout wherever possible it will soon follow that they will be outnumbered,the true numbers will show how many anti's versus the hunt supporters,Merry xmas and happy hunting for 2010,

Higgins.

we always seem to get a good turn out of antis--good day to get themselfs on tele..13 guest where reading this thread earlier i wonder why ... although most anti groups will know where all the hunts are boxing day..

Stig it dosen't matter anymore whether anti's know where the meets are,all that matters is if we all turnout wherever possible it will soon follow that they will be outnumbered,the true numbers will show how many anti's versus the hunt supporters,Merry xmas and happy hunting for 2010,

Higgins.

The dreadlocked fraternity are part and parcel now anyway; boxing day hunt is tradition for my wife and I. Atb to anyone turning out boxing day, cheers

Higgins.

i`m 100% with you on that mate .. everyone on here whatever they do hunt,shoot,fish, terrier or lurcher work should turn out for a couple of hours and support there local hunt on boxng day ..

Higgins.

i`m 100% with you on that mate .. everyone on here whatever they do hunt,shoot,fish, terrier or lurcher work should turn out for a couple of hours and support there local hunt on boxng day ..

....and of course,make sure you put your name down for the protest march or anything to do with the repeal,it matters more now than before,this isn't a ban on hunting etc,

it's about getting everything back to the way it used to be,Merry Xmas and happy hunting in 2010,

Higgins

Higgins.

....and of course,make sure you put your name down for the protest march or anything to do with the repeal,it matters more now than before,this isn't a ban on hunting etc,

it's about getting everything back to the way it used to be,Merry Xmas and happy hunting in 2010,

Higgins

...oh and if we are successful,here's to another 100 years of proper hunting,support

your local foxhunt and put your name down for a repeal,Merry Xmas all,

Higgins

PS the battle was won,but the war ain't over yet,'we will never surrender' quoted from Churchill,and we are still here are we not?

higgins

No Disrespect to anybody,but you would need to ring the nearest hunt to you to find out if any other hunt meets will be on,as for the list i copied it freely from the net,

so anti's could still get that info anyway,the bottom line is everyone needs to support thier nearest foxhunt,apparently last year was a record turnout since the ban,if it is better this year then it's obvious the ban is working against them,this is a good time now to support them and sign up for the protest march for a repeal,happy hunting and all the best for 2010,

Higgins.

I see your point pal, just can't stand them b*****ds turning up, doubt they understand fek all about the countryside