my greyhound

below is a pic of my greyhound biff, he went by the name of stonepark junior on the track and raced 4 times in galway and limerick (ireland). was brought to wales to line a bull x bitch of a mates,but turned out to be a excellent worker. he would jump and mark,he was broke to stock and would take the lot.he didnt suffer to foot injurys and never heard him wimper or make a sound whilst takin a knock.he was 29.5 " to the shoulder. i recently buried him as he suffered heart attack while ragging a shot charlie a few weeks ago,and he was still holding on when his legs wehttp://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4179/biffjan06os1.jpgnt.

he was a good dog,the photo has not worked mate,try again,i seen him go a few times and he would run the beam and jump tidy,also seen him do his last run and he held on until his last breath,keep hunting

Did he line many bitches?? He sounds like he would have put that little extra into lurcher breeding.

he did line my mates bull x but she a distemper carryer and the pups were still born.i got a bull bitch in for him to line but she still a pup so his blood gone for good mate.

• 1 month later...
why do you think he had his heart attack any ideas

thought about it alot since i lost him,maybe it was all the shit pumped into him on the track,maybe i overworked him. i had to keep reminding myself he was not a lurcher,and did not have there endurance

• 1 month later...

why do you think he had his heart attack any ideas

thought about it alot since i lost him,maybe it was all the shit pumped into him on the track,maybe i overworked him. i had to keep reminding myself he was not a lurcher,and did not have there endurance

sounds like a real dog. sorry to hear about your loss :cry: he is a lot like my bitch. this is her

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=minnie3py4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
below is a pic of my greyhound biff, he went by the name of stonepark junior on the track and raced 4 times in galway and limerick (ireland). was brought to wales to line a bull x bitch of a mates,but turned out to be a excellent worker. he would jump and mark,he was broke to stock and would take the lot.he didnt suffer to foot injurys and never heard him wimper or make a sound whilst takin a knock.he was 29.5 " to the shoulder. i recently buried him as he suffered heart attack while ragging a shot charlie a few weeks ago,and he was still holding on when his legs went.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4052/biffjan06jx3.jpg

Now that is one very nice dog, the look and type i would like to have.