any good advice welcome please

thx alot for the advice and the confidence boost hilux and yeh they cashed the cheque at the start of november. the officer gave me the recept for it to me when he came for the interview. and for black lab dont know why you would ask me if i was a dogy punter when a have 1 breech from 7 years ago which i clearly stated and would not be wasting peoples usfull time and good advice. unless u know somthing about me i dont because people who label or try to picture somthings are often wrong.

Allrounder lad i was getting at Hiluxmk3 and was a joke :wallbash::D

Edited by black lab

a hope a dont need there help either sniper probs not here from them 2 january now tho. an think al just put that down to being a new member to the site everyone starts somewhere as we all know thx for the reply 2 sniper sorry black lab

No sweat mate :whistling: i thought you were going to :boxing: my lug's :11: :11:

I'm waiting for my application to get processed as well, really slow process. Its been over 2 months since l first handed in my application and what a chore.

1. I phoned northern constabulary firearms dep after 2 weeks to see how my application was going. They told me that they were waiting for the referee forms to come back to them. Never knew anything about it cos my local plod only gave me my own application form when l asked them for a fire arms application
  2. Then 1 of my referees forgot for two weeks to fill in their referee forms which cost me another 2 weeks.
  3. Then l had to wait for the local plod to see what was keeping them, turned out the PC who was supposed to check out my shooting ground and safe etc was of till the 22nd of December but after a request to get another PC to check it out had my interview 2 weeks ago but had to wait till yesterday to get my shooting area passed as the copper who did my interview was unfamiliar with the local land and now am hopefully waiting for my cert.

Learnt my lesson well from now on if I want anything done I am going to keep on at them till it gets done....

Edited by mangy1983

I'm waiting for my application to get processed as well, really slow process. Its been over 2 months since l first handed in my application and what a chore.

1. I phoned northern constabulary firearms dep after 2 weeks to see how my application was going. They told me that they were waiting for the referee forms to come back to them. Never knew anything about it cos my local plod only gave me my own application form when l asked them for a fire arms application
  2. Then 1 of my referees forgot for two weeks to fill in their referee forms which cost me another 2 weeks.
  3. Then l had to wait for the local plod to see what was keeping them, turned out the PC who was supposed to check out my shooting ground and safe etc was of till the 22nd of December but after a request to get another PC to check it out had my interview 2 weeks ago but had to wait till yesterday to get my shooting area passed as the copper who did my interview was unfamiliar with the local land and now am hopefully waiting for my cert.

Learnt my lesson well from now on if I want anything done I am going to keep on at them till it gets done....

Sometimes its like pulling teeth :wallbash: you will just have to sit on your hands and wait, i personally would not call them to much just incase you get on there bad side :whistling: it all takes time and its easy for us to say but we have all been there mate, merry xmas :drink: Wullie.

Allrounder to be honest ive never heard of anyone having any bother with strathclyde's feo's (apart from my mate having the armed responce doing his last month as the feo's were to busy boy did he crap himself when they rolled up ),but as i said hopefully your worrying about nothing :boogie:

well people the replys and advice have been great.But theres another twist in the sgc from hell hahah phoned my referee today and the police av been and had a chat with him and he said it went fine. so then i gave the club that i intend 2 shoot at a we bell to see if they had herd anything from my local feo and they said yeh they phoned him but i coundnt find any record of you and your name didnt ring a bell. which was nice enough for him 2 tell me the truth.its just i,v been up there for a couple of lessons just to get my eye back in say thx for letting me shoot up there and to get to know people and show that i,m a experinced and safe shot its just my luck a swear haha.i can understant as they are busy and the guys are nice so am gona have to phone the feo tomorow and explain 2 him and ask him to give them a bell again and say sorry for the inconvience. whats all,s thoughts