plummer terriers

ps im not out looking for fox's every week,but as a general all round sporting terrier they do me

snap.

allways liked ivy. crackin little terrier. :notworthy:

thanks cs i hope your amber gives you as much fun as her mum.

hope you health has improved to mate,and you and your family have a good xmas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plummers are all rounders,but mine have seen plenty below, my 8 yr old has accounted for just over 200,but is retired now from earth work.She seem to get harder and harder as she got older.Plummers are brillant at above work and consistantly good at it.Some lines are better below than others and the majority of Plummer owners are not interested in earth work,a bit lie the majority of bedlington and border owners i suppose.

bloody hell, thats a monster, big strong dog

I cant view a plummer with out wishing them dead and gone off the face of the earth

when mine are dead there will be no more in my yard, too many gibbers and rabbit/rat only dogs

sad to say.

cant believe i wasted so much time and heartbreak on the breed.

And money!

when mine are dead there will be no more in my yard, too many gibbers and rabbit/rat only dogs

sad to say.

they were bred for rat hunting primarily so really its no big surprise mate, if you want to save the time and heart break then the obvious choice is to go for out and out working stock in another breed, but if someone wants to try a Plummer, that has a chance of working to ground then give one a go,some go some dont, not much different to any other breed really.

I cant view a plummer with out wishing them dead and gone off the face of the earth

sad to say.

HA HA IM THE SAME WERE PLUMMERS ARE CONCERNED (HATE THEM) AN I NEVER OWNED ONE BUT SEEN PLENTY PILE OF HYPER ACTIVE SHITE DEATH TO EM ALL

sad to say.

HA HA IM THE SAME WERE PLUMMERS ARE CONCERNED (HATE THEM) AN I NEVER OWNED ONE BUT SEEN PLENTY PILE OF HYPER ACTIVE SHITE DEATH TO EM ALL

Thank the lord... the breed is full of idiots and no more are required. Phew :whistling:

Kate...your last picture reminds me of Bilbo when he saw his first dead fox...a sniff around then rag the neck. He is still noly 13 months so will have to wait a bit to s what he is like to fox....saying that there are plenty around here again, just hope some stick to my permission or I find a local farmer who needs one removing once the time comes!!

ATB

ps im not out looking for fox's every week,but as a general all round sporting terrier they do me

snap.

allways liked ivy. crackin little terrier. :notworthy:

thanks cs i hope your amber gives you as much fun as her mum.

hope you health has improved to mate,and you and your family have a good xmas

she is looking more like her everyday. my health has improved a little. although i have just bust the tendons in my ankle. :wallbash: such is life :laugh: i have a few days of to recover and will be out with the terriers asap :thumbs:

hope you all have a great christmas. :drink: . Andy

:wallbash: ...money doesnt come into it :wallbash:

Only ever bought my 2 or 3, the rest were taken from litters bred or given .

.......have you finished your book yet?

No because I have had my daft uncle :wallbash: pestering me all week I wish we would leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he has been on the :drink: all week the drunk!