out with my czesky terrier

well done lads,did dog stay on badger all the time during dig or did ya have to re-enter him to the earth?

he never left his quarry, when we reach them them the dog was holding the badger, badger tried to escapegot, but the dog didn t give him a chance, it took us 15minutes to separate them, badger got heavly bitten neck, broken nose, and badly bitten both rear leg.

i have a 3 yr old parson russell bitch who would love to live in the same part of the world as you guys.she stays under for about 1.5hours if by then i've not yet reached her she now comes out looks at me,just to check i'm doing my bit i think,then bolts back down to quarry and bays like f#ck till i get to her,she lost a bottom k9 tooth in her 1st encounter so she's a bit smarter now,great dog, i have her 1st born son but he's to big for most earth work but shit hot at everything else.good luck for next dig.CP

Edited by Stabs

well done nice to see different dogs doing there thing

were your beedys from :thumbs:

slovakia, the bitch is daughter of my dog. he ll be fine but this season is over for him, he have to breed few bitches so he ll do just some special work for me, czesky, bedlington and patterdale ll work more.