bull x?what do you think?

that you will get told its the best thing since slicced bread, but told by other people they a waist of time, and should get a collie x, , then there will be a big argument normally getting to page 5 before its locked, , all the time they only secretly arguing who has the biggest dick, ( everyone knows they have small dicks as they keyboard heros and spend to much time polishing there rocket , which also makes you blind, :yes: , ) a few harsh words will be said, ( come down here ill show you a dog you muppet :o ) , thats about it, i think ???

what good is bull terrier in a lurcher? dont know but they can run bloody quick and then bit your arse,no getting away from them.

Ask a p***y, if they were any good why didnt they breed them years ago, as it seems it is a modern thing to cross with Bull Terriers, or if people can not have American Pit Bulls perhaps they have turned to lurchers how sad.

what good is bull terrier in a lurcher? dont know but they can run bloody quick and then bit your arse,no getting away from them.

Ask a p***y, if they were any good why didnt they breed them years ago, as it seems it is a modern thing to cross with Bull Terriers, or if people can not have American Pit Bulls perhaps they have turned to lurchers how sad.

4 posts and coming out with this shit i bet there is a few lads who have had bullxs for years and would put you straight not all people have bullxs to look hard its just they do the job and better than other xs

HORSES FOR COURSES bullX or collieX if your dog does your job who gives a f**k :wallbash:

ryan123

jus depends [bANNED TEXT] ur hunting,ive seen thousands of rubbish bull x n collie x.when u get a gd bull x he ll do the job

Edited by billy1

Ive always had a bull x of sum sort in my kennels an could never fault them in giving me 100% everytime i ask at anything i ask of them. I also work them with terriers so this cross suits me. Other people swear by other crosses which suits them. An fair play to them as of course your going to talk up the type of dog you prefer. Just beware the so called experts on this site who will be quick to slag of certin breeds as quick as look at them. They always seem to have first hand experiance of every type of lurcher cross that their is! :whistling: At the end of the day mate once you get a certin type of dog that suits you f**k what everyone else has to say about the breeding just enjoy your hunting. atb

The most important factor(other than the breeding ) with ANY Bull cross is............ the person that works and looks after it.

You get a wanker and its light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance, for, given the chance and an inch they will take a country mile.

You get a sensible, consistant handler who has already had some experience of lurchers, who puts the time, effort and work into their charge, sit back and enjoy the sight in front of your eyes. Just my opinion, and look, no other breeds slagged off either.

Enjoy your dog mate, but make sure he / she knows who wears the trousers in your pack.

Just my humble opinion.

Regards

B

the bullx is not new on the seen they have been round since the 70s mate , if you get one from good working stuff you WILL be amazed what they can do, there not just out and out killing machines as most seem to think , they have a place in the lurcher world :thumbs:

Edited by the fezz

The most important factor(other than the breeding ) with ANY Bull cross is............ the person that works and looks after it.

You get a wanker and its light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance, for, given the chance and an inch they will take a country mile.

You get a sensible, consistant handler who has already had some experience of lurchers, who puts the time, effort and work into their charge, sit back and enjoy the sight in front of your eyes. Just my opinion, and look, no other breeds slagged off either.

Enjoy your dog mate, but make sure he / she knows who wears the trousers in your pack.

Just my humble opinion.

Regards

B

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

arite rico mate ive got 3bullxs and they do everthing i ask of them and i swear by them :thumbs: but some people dislike them every man as different taste in dogs and different oppions so all i can say 2 u is if he is bred right and hes out of good working parents your halfway there all u got 2 is put time and effort in 2 him and make dog yourself and make him 2 suit yourself f**k what anyone else think :drinks: so good luck with him mate and i hope he comes the way u want him 2 :good::good:

Edited by chrisbullx