Good night lamping

Had to get a few rabbits tonight for my mate, So me and Ferrets went out for a bit of lamping. We got 4 out of 6 runs on the rabbits, the whippet and my mates dog are working well together now, So we thought we have a go on the long ears. Went up to our secrete ground :ninja: And had a 2 retrieves but only got one, was a really good retrieve as well, dogs worked their hardest at it and it payed off for them .So all in all, we had a really good night, but BLIMEY it was cold :D

Well done mate you look so proud and rightly so, looking at that pic brings memeries back to when i got into the dogs, i was 12 and i know for a fact it kept me out of trouble and i have alot to thank the dog game for, apart from girls thats all i could think about and i got my buzz from watchin the dogs run rather than get into drugs an crime like some of my mates ended up doing, this government have got it so wrong in making it hard for lads like you to be able to get involved an take on the responsability of looking after and training a dog and being able to reep the rewards it offers.

Grand lookin dog by the way and keep at it. :thumbs:

Well done mate you look so proud and rightly so, looking at that pic brings memeries back to when i got into the dogs, i was 12 and i know for a fact it kept me out of trouble and i have alot to thank the dog game for, apart from girls thats all i could think about and i got my buzz from watchin the dogs run rather than get into drugs an crime like some of my mates ended up doing, this government have got it so wrong in making it hard for lads like you to be able to get involved an take on the responsability of looking after and training a dog and being able to reep the rewards it offers.

Grand lookin dog by the way and keep at it. :thumbs:

[/quote

To true.If they knew how much trouble was avoided through lads channeling their passions into hunting they would be teatching it not banning it,

Well said dodger and well done W69 keep at it lad your doing yourself proud mate.

ATB

Grand lookin dog by the way and keep at it. thumbs.gif

wise words ,well said dodger .

well done w69 .your dog is looking well

tidy bag therethumbs.gif

lofti.

Edited by lofti75