PLEASE DONT BUY OF THIS PERSON. I BOUGHT A BOOK FROM HIM THAT WAS ADVERTISED ON HERE, I PAID FOR IT VIA PAYPAL £25 ON THE 20th NOVEMBER IV SENT HIM COUNTLESS PMS WITH ONLY 1 RESPONSE SAYING IT WAS SENT ON THE 27th,SINCE THEN NOTHING!HE HAS BEEN ONLINE LOADS OF TIMES BUT HASNT ANSURED MY PMS JUST IGNORED THEM. IV BEEN IN TOUCH WITH PAYPAL AND ITS NOW IN THERE HANDS. ITS NOT THE MONEY AS MUCH AS TRUST! I SENT HIM THIS MONEY IN GOOD FAITH AND HE HAS LET ME DOWN. SO PLEASE BEWERE OF HIM!!!!!!! :(

done in good faith?? no doubt

wise to do so?? probably not

At the end of the day its a open forum any tom dick and harry can join, sadly it will continue to happen until the for sale and wanted sections disappear

go to his address or is it miles away ??

its in sheffield mate other end of the country! iv got some digging mates up there that would see to it but im not sure if he is only a youngster!!

the cheeky c**t has been on here just 12.12 he must of seen my messages.

:censored: cough up ADAM C.

He must of read this and still the c nt is ignoring me!kick the f ker off this sight all he does is look at buing and selling! he puts no constructed posts and hes a thief!! we dont need twats like him on here.