Foxes digging up footy pitch

Right then folks here's one for you to have a think about.

Foxes digging up a football pitch

can't use snares or firearms

had one in trap but some fecking tree hugger let it out and now they won't go anywhere near the traps

Taking baits from in front of the traps but won't go inside to feed. The food outside the traps has now been stopped in the hope they will be forced to feed on the trap baits but NO!!

they are having none of it..

I am at my wits end and the club want a result as its causing a right load of moither.

Cheers folks any suggestions would be a great help

ta 410 Phil ;) ;) ;)

why dont you try useing dogs lyk a lercher or lyk they said trace them back and try and find there burrow and use sum for of good working dog

They will not go for that plus its not accessible beyond the fencing as there is a river (big un) to contend with just a big pain in the arse gonna give it another week with the traps and then suggest that they sort out the big F**cking holes in their fence.

Indeed, but you can lead a horse to water but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

The fencing was the first thing I mentioned but they thought it would be cheaper to trap than put up a new fox proof fence.

Anyway its down to them now,

Cheers 410PHIL

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed, but you can lead a horse to water but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

The fencing was the first thing I mentioned but they thought it would be cheaper to trap than put up a new fox proof fence.

Anyway its down to them now,

Cheers 410PHIL

If there is a clear run through the fence why not just set a wire for them?

Right then folks here's one for you to have a think about.

Foxes digging up a football pitch

can't use snares or firearms

had one in trap but some fecking tree hugger let it out and now they won't go anywhere near the traps

Taking baits from in front of the traps but won't go inside to feed. The food outside the traps has now been stopped in the hope they will be forced to feed on the trap baits but NO!!

they are having none of it..

I am at my wits end and the club want a result as its causing a right load of moither.

Cheers folks any suggestions would be a great help

ta 410 Phil ;) ;) ;)

Hi Phil, I take it the Club does not allow shooting because in my line of work, i have in the past shot foxes in football grounds+bowling greens+schools throught out the City of Glasgow with no problems at all and with the permmision of the police, all with a.22 Rimefire + Mod using win subs :thumbs: best of luck mate because we have gone down all the other roads :wallbash:

Edited by black lab
  • 4 weeks later...

hi mate get a letter form permission and get them to contact police so they no its you thats there thats [bANNED TEXT] i one and cleared 6 of the pests. couple of hours work great.useing ruger 1022 30 yards

If your shooting you have to have permission anyway! and if they contact the police about when your thinking of doing the job, i would still contact them and explain what you will be doing because if there is any bother its your ass on the line and your FAC. i use to contact the local Police & they it turn would contact Pitt St, Police H/Q and a F.A. Officer would make time to meet myself and go over what i would be doing, and they FLAG UP that area what is going on just incase anybody called in "man with a gun" it saves Armed Responce coming out, just trying to help and dont cut any corner's contact the right people mate, they may even say NO you cannot shoot it is up to them :D

I get the impression its for fear of upsetting the fluffy brigade who might not like the idea of lovely foxes being shot...you may find some of the neighbouring houses are actually feeding the foxes, so if the holes are repaired it may only be time till the problem starts up again.

They should perhaps think of doing a leaflet drop to the neighbouring houses explaining the problem, feral foxes cauing probs at the ground, taking the odd pet cat/rabbits etc and explain that they will need to get a professional in to deal with the foxes etc.

thats said in an ideal world.... chances are they wont want to do that for fear of upsetting/highlighting the problem, its a sad state of affairs though...

hope you get it sorted, if you dont 'owe' then anything just leave it with them!!

ATB

• 4 weeks later...

i had some problems with foxes visiting my garden virtually every night. Their cry in the middle of the night sometimes disturbs my little one. I had no choice but to look out for solution. Fortunately, i came across a company and purchased their animal away plus. since then i have net seen foxes visit my garden anymore. up till now, my garden is a no go area for my neighbours cats because of this device. Here is their link and i hope their product work for you as well... http://www.elyonmarketing.com/page3.htm