F*****g crazy

thats the British government for you, they rob f**k out of the system, can you amagine your company paying for a second home or paying for a gardener? why dont the lazy c**ts do their own gardens, the only sleep all day and say ye ye every 2 hours. we could all do that for the money them robbing c***s get. sorry bout that but it does wind me right up. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :protest: :protest: :nono: :aggressive:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spongers are spongers whether from abroad or home grown.

The sooner people wake up to THAT instead of playing the race card the sooner we can get on the road to recovery.

Exactly and whilst we've got enough of our home grown spongers, where is the sense in allowing spongers to come in from abroad???

The fact of the matter is, there is a problem with immigrants taking advantage regardless of whether there are home grown spongers or not The sooner people wake up to THAT instead of ignoring the damage immigrants are doing to our system the sooner we can get on the road to recovery..

This isnt the first time that immigrants have taken the mickey out of us , those liberal left pinkoes that allow this to happen should be named / shamed then sacked , i dont want a multicultural society and if you do what about my rights , who asked me if it was ok to allow so many immigrant moochers into out fair isle

There is only one way to stop the tide of scum coming here and thats to vote in a party that will do its best to rid our shores of these unwanted moochers , Vote for the BNP they are britains only hope now

This isnt the first time that immigrants have taken the mickey out of us , those liberal left pinkoes that allow this to happen should be named / shamed then sacked , i dont want a multicultural society and if you do what about my rights , who asked me if it was ok to allow so many immigrant moochers into out fair isle

There is only one way to stop the tide of scum coming here and thats to vote in a party that will do its best to rid our shores of these unwanted moochers , Vote for the BNP they are britains only hope now

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

We need to get these stinking scum out of our country.

As for jocks we get a lot of them here in wales when there is a rugby match and i must say they are great. We all get drunk and not an ounce of trouble from them no matter who wins the match. I cannot say the same about the english supporters they are allways hell bent on fighting.

As for jocks we get a lot of them here in wales when there is a rugby match and i must say they are great. We all get drunk and not an ounce of trouble from them no matter who wins the match. I cannot say the same about the english supporters they are allways hell bent on fighting.

Scum out! and take kiz with em, fooking sell out c**t

Wat realy gets me mad about stories like this is [bANNED TEXT] theirs thousands of hard working brits who through no fault of their own have had their houses reposesed due to the recesion and do NOT get looked after like some one comeing here for a cushy lifewallbash.gifcensored.gif

Don't you just love an intelligent conversation. :thumbs:

Dont rise to it mate kiz no doubt lives in a peacefull idylic rural village some were out in the sticks and has no conception of the real world .How the ordinary British working class man is becomeing a third class citizen in the country of his birth.atb dell

thats the British government for you, they rob f**k out of the system, can you amagine your company paying for a second home or paying for a gardener? why dont the lazy c**ts do their own gardens, the only sleep all day and say ye ye every 2 hours. we could all do that for the money them robbing c***s get. sorry bout that but it does wind me right up. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :protest: :protest: :nono: :aggressive:

Here here WT, they all have illegal immigrants working for them.

Dont rise to it mate kiz no doubt lives in a peacefull idylic rural village some were out in the sticks and has no conception of the real world .How the ordinary British working class man is becomeing a third class citizen in the country of his birth.atb dell

Enoch Powell will be turning in his grave.

Enoch Powell will be turning in his grave.

God, it took a long time for his name to crop up. LOL

I just posted the same on another thread, nail on the head buddy. ;)