fcukinf speed cameras

I've had that on dual carige ways too R. They sit In the right lane even when It's just me and them on the road. They don't take the hits to shift over which leaves you no option but to undertake. They probably think there doing the speed limit but my GPS system Is showing It's 5mph under the PSL. Don't get me wrong speed In the wrong place and time Is a major contributor to accidents, I've been involved In 2 where the driver was just going too fast but these stupid knobbas on the roads are a accident waiting to happen..

Too true .Break the Law and expect to pay the price ...But .I got my first speeding fine a couple of months back . 48mph in a 40 limit on a straight bit of downhill road in a virtually uninhabited area.When I first hit the roads in 1975 this stretch was considered safe enough for a National speed limit of 60 mph .So what's changed . Ah yes modern cars and motorbikes have better brakes and lots of safety features so obviously they need to be slowed down :hmm:

Along comes a Government money making schemer who puts a camera there and basically charges a toll from anyone who slips over what is a very unaturally low speed limit for that stretch of road .

So there I was nicked by a robot with no realistic right of reply.

I've driven motorbikes ,cars and vans since 1975 without a single insurance claim against me or a single licence point.

It was a fair cop though . I'd broken the law and duly sent me old green licence off to have 3 points biro'ed in along with a £60 cheque .

On the day I recieved my licence back it was in the news that some scumbag had scarred a woman for life and been let off with a warning ...

'So what's changed . Ah yes modern cars and motorbikes have better brakes and lots of safety features so obviously they need to be slowed down :hmm:'

Hmm.... Modern humans, same old model. It's a dam disgrace that the human body has not kept up with

the motor industry. As cars have got faster the human reaction times have stayed the same.

This is unacceptable. I suggest we get Top Gear team to redesign the human body asap for the benefit

of all speeding motorists.

Like how dare humans smear their internal organs and fluids all over our nice shiny vehicles.

i'm a wagon driver tho and i was only doin 50 mph its hardly racing round the streets like a dick head i was just trying to get to the job on time without running out of driving hours which the silly european laws state our country must obide by

Hope you don,t get the three points mate ,as you need your licence in conjunction with

your job ,unfortunatley its a camera so no chance of bullshitting a sympathatic cop .

Take it on the chin if you do get done and get the sat nav in to alert you camera ahead .