dog snapped nail at the quick a week ,back still lame i tried to get some potassium pmagnate from pharmacy but it has been withdrawn due to people starting fires. Its a white crystal that can be ground down and is great for healing. Does anyone know of anything else which can be used for the same thing.

dog snapped nail at the quick a week ,back still lame i tried to get some potassium pmagnate from pharmacy but it has been withdrawn due to people starting fires. Its a white crystal that can be ground down and is great for healing. Does anyone know of anything else which can be used for the same thing.

i usually put that purple spray on it the best healer is time as it will be bloody sore, if you have ever ripped a nail off you'l know what i mean atb :)

U CAN TRY ALL SORTS OF THINGS & IVE HAD IT A FEW TIMES OVER THE YEARS/PROBLEM 4 UR DOG AINT THE NAIL ITS THE NERVE RUNNING THROUGH IT.TRIED COVERING IT WIF TAPE/ELASTOPLAST & GENTIAN VIOLET(PURPLE SPRAY) THATS MEANT 2 DRY & CLEAN IT/BUT I USUALY END UP WIF MORE ON MYSELF OR THE SLABS. ALWAYS END UP AT THE SAME END WIF SUCH INJURIES,& THATS CUTTING THE NAIL BACK 2 WHERE THE NAILS WHOLE & ALLOW IT 2 REGROW IM AFRAID/U HAVE 2 KEEP NERVE END CLEAN BEST U CAN(I CLEAN IT TWICE DAILY WIF SALT WATER IN BUCKET)AS AN INFECTED NAIL OR TOE IS HELL 2 SHIFT.INJURIES SEEM 2 TAKE AGES 2 HEAL IN WINTER. LOST MY OWN BIG TOE RECENTLY DUE 2 WALKING A PLOUGH WIF NEW BOOTS.NAIL STILL AINT GROWN IN FULLY/BLOODY SORE THING.WISH U LUCK IT AINT 2 BAD.

U CAN TRY ALL SORTS OF THINGS & IVE HAD IT A FEW TIMES OVER THE YEARS/PROBLEM 4 UR DOG AINT THE NAIL ITS THE NERVE RUNNING THROUGH IT.TRIED COVERING IT WIF TAPE/ELASTOPLAST & GENTIAN VIOLET(PURPLE SPRAY) THATS MEANT 2 DRY & CLEAN IT/BUT I USUALY END UP WIF MORE ON MYSELF OR THE SLABS. ALWAYS END UP AT THE SAME END WIF SUCH INJURIES,& THATS CUTTING THE NAIL BACK 2 WHERE THE NAILS WHOLE & ALLOW IT 2 REGROW IM AFRAID/U HAVE 2 KEEP NERVE END CLEAN BEST U CAN(I CLEAN IT TWICE DAILY WIF SALT WATER IN BUCKET)AS AN INFECTED NAIL OR TOE IS HELL 2 SHIFT.INJURIES SEEM 2 TAKE AGES 2 HEAL IN WINTER. LOST MY OWN BIG TOE RECENTLY DUE 2 WALKING A PLOUGH WIF NEW BOOTS.NAIL STILL AINT GROWN IN FULLY/BLOODY SORE THING.WISH U LUCK IT AINT 2 BAD.

cheers end game seems to be healing

youngy--- i know it sounds strange, but whenever one of my dogs loses a nail, i feed a cube of jelly to it's feed, cut up into small pieces every day for a fortnight, you'll see the nail grow quickly, i promise.

atb--------den

:D:D:D:D:D:D

youngy--- i know it sounds strange, but whenever one of my dogs loses a nail, i feed a cube of jelly to it's feed, cut up into small pieces every day for a fortnight, you'll see the nail grow quickly, i promise.

atb--------den

sounds mad but worth a try :D :