YOUNG PUPS LETS SEE YOUR PICTURES

no mate, wish i did me and my brother were really interested in the two blue bitch pups, next time looked were gone. what height you think she will make? she has turned out even better that thought she would. you think she would have enough gas for long ears if the ban was lifted?

Rory4 ive got a pup from this litter 2 and i would say yes if the ban was to be lifted these would take long ears :thumbs:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mate, wish i did me and my brother were really interested in the two blue bitch pups, next time looked were gone. what height you think she will make? she has turned out even better that thought she would. you think she would have enough gas for long ears if the ban was lifted?

im sure she would, but shes interested in other things and showin real promise for her age :whistling:

Rory4 ive got a pup from this litter 2 and i would say yes if the ban was to be lifted these would take long ears :thumbs:

T get a picture up of her mate, must get them out together, bring her down my way got some good hot spots :yes: