lets see some working whippets pics

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dogs belong to kreet the sire to the pups is more of a track dog on the track the bitch wouldnt get a look in but he would struggle to keep up while ferreting or on the lamp she knows her job inside out and holds back when she needs to opens up when the time is right there is only and inch and a half between them but almost 10lb his 9 month old pup is coming on leaps and bounds its through going out with her i have become interested in the game i get my pup next weekend and cant wait to get him out if he turns out anything like his parents ill be over the moon and i doubt ill be anything but .

greg

you dont have to say kreets name twice where all aware of him the biggest baddest doggy dealer the hunting life has ever seen. what names is he hideing under now mate? last one he was pretending to be a girl :laugh: jade something pmsl

I'm sure Kreet is in disguise with Puppy power aka who knows? :thumbdown:

never heard of him i have just got into the whippets and aint so into the racing all bwra dogs that race up this way and they are not my cup of tea . cracking piks as always mally vixen is a cracking little bitch.

greg

Cheers greg, I don't put the best pics up as i'm thinking of writing a book in the future and i'll be keeping them for that. Vixens laid up at the moment she ripped a toe nail off last weekend on the Lincolnshire Fens, It's getting better and hopefully she'll be ok to run in a couple of weeks.

:( gutted mall hope she's sorted soon for you mate :thumbs:

With the work i've been giving her injuries are always a risk mate as with any dog. I'm sure she'll be back in a couple of weeks. I took her to the top greyhound vet Paul Evans at Oldham and he's confident she'll be right in a fortnight or so..

he posts on here under kreet still anyone who knows him should know this. also i said it twice as people were asking me about the dogs and they are not mine as for being the biggest badest dog dealer i would disagree i have known him long enough and he has had the bitch i am having a pup out for as long as i have known him. he has only had these two whippets in his kennel for over a year so dont know what stock he is supposedly dealing but he cant be that bad when he is giving me the pup to start me of. I posted these photo's as i have been going out with him alot over the last few months and he has taught me alot. he has tried to post topics on his whippets and it wont allow it rather than change his name i have posted them for him.

greg

are whippets allright to be kenneled outside and ok working in bad weather conditions

Mines kenneled with a labrador, i have a tube heater in the sleeping box inside the shed that is wired to t thermostat set at 10oC. I havn't had any problems with any whippets i've worked in cold weather, it's the same as owt mate if there used to the cold and working in it they will handle it.

are whippets allright to be kenneled outside and ok working in bad weather conditions

Mines kenneled with a labrador, i have a tube heater in the sleeping box inside the shed that is wired to t thermostat set at 10oC. I havn't had any problems with any whippets i've worked in cold weather, it's the same as owt mate if there used to the cold and working in it they will handle it.

i have the same set up mate but dont have heater in though

Guest fence_hopper

he posts on here under kreet still anyone who knows him should know this. also i said it twice as people were asking me about the dogs and they are not mine as for being the biggest badest dog dealer i would disagree i have known him long enough and he has had the bitch i am having a pup out for as long as i have known him. he has only had these two whippets in his kennel for over a year so dont know what stock he is supposedly dealing but he cant be that bad when he is giving me the pup to start me of. I posted these photo's as i have been going out with him alot over the last few months and he has taught me alot. he has tried to post topics on his whippets and it wont allow it rather than change his name i have posted them for him.

greg

where not daft mate you've only been on here for under 2 months so how would you know, and funny anoth you sound exactly like him :laugh:

Guest fence_hopper

never heard of him i have just got into the whippets and aint so into the racing all bwra dogs that race up this way and they are not my cup of tea . cracking piks as always mally vixen is a cracking little bitch.

greg

Cheers greg, I don't put the best pics up as i'm thinking of writing a book in the future and i'll be keeping them for that. Vixens laid up at the moment she ripped a toe nail off last weekend on the Lincolnshire Fens, It's getting better and hopefully she'll be ok to run in a couple of weeks.

:( gutted mall hope she's sorted soon for you mate :thumbs:

With the work i've been giving her injuries are always a risk mate as with any dog. I'm sure she'll be back in a couple of weeks. I took her to the top greyhound vet Paul Evans at Oldham and he's confident she'll be right in a fortnight or so..

thats great quick recovery, ideal