our fair city

anyone in the same situation stick up a few pics and we can compare,the bad news more rain on the way,we have no water in our houses for 2 days,we cant wash and we have to get water from tankers driven by the council,bless em.Imagine the irony....raining for over a week solid and we have no water :clapper:

anyone in the same situation stick up a few pics and we can compare,the bad news more rain on the way,we have no water in our houses for 2 days,we cant wash and we have to get water from tankers driven by the council,bless em.Imagine the irony....raining for over a week solid and we have no water :clapper:

Its devestating , not to bad here just a few places that are effected , but i know lots of places up North are underwater

Stay safe :thumbs:

we've had a few times when it flooded but nothing ever like this,i just qued up for half an hour to get a barrel of water,theres trucks delivering water in every shoping centre in the city,north and south of the city theres no water in any house.what i wouldnt give for a shower.........i mean a standy in the corner and turn it on shower, :clapper: .The walls of the rriver have caved in and the streets have flooed.The hospital had to evacuate the ground floor patients due to rising waters.Somehow I dont think I'll be out with the terriers tommoow as we cant get out of the city.NOW THATS A DISASTER,LOL.

we've had a few times when it flooded but nothing ever like this,i just qued up for half an hour to get a barrel of water,theres trucks delivering water in every shoping centre in the city,north and south of the city theres no water in any house.what i wouldnt give for a shower.........i mean a standy in the corner and turn it on shower, :clapper: .The walls of the rriver have caved in and the streets have flooed.The hospital had to evacuate the ground floor patients due to rising waters.Somehow I dont think I'll be out with the terriers tommoow as we cant get out of the city.NOW THATS A DISASTER,LOL.

Not too bad down here,bet the goats are glad of the reprieve tho' lol.

Havnt been on the forum for awhile,my posting permissions were denied apparently!

I could log on but nothing else.

Went to the seaside today for work.Hairy drive there and hairier on the way back.

Heard the Northside of Cork got it worst of all,still Minister Gormley (The Green Anti) came to visit you and make it all better LOL

Lucy

jiggy,

During the heaviest rain we had, the roads here were all like rivers. Back up in the mountains where I live, here in the NorthWest, the backroads were a foot deep in water and fields were flowing with water, pouring over the walls and all the drains were like torrents. It was truelly amazing! The fields here are like turloughs and the local lake is at the highest I have ever seen. But we havent had the trouble ye are having down there..

I hope things improve for you. I know what it is like to not have water. :no:

The rain has started again,I found out tonight my sister that lives in the countryside has water and off I went and had me a shower,like a new penny I am.any of you ladies want to check me out just holler clapper.gif luckylocket,I was hoping to shoot a few in the next few days but I cant get out to he west as the roads are under 2 feet of water,pity I didnt hear Gormley ws about I could have pushed him in to the river,lol.Cuag to see the ammount of water passing under the bridges is frightening,I reckon it must be doing untold damage to the pillars and banksides.It wouldnt surprise me if we see a lot of structural damage in the coming weeks.Is ***** flooded sounder,I thought you lot might be badly affected due to the town being surrounded by hills on all side,my brother in laws brother saved a polish bloke from falling into the river this morning at 6 a.m.h was hanging onto a tree branch after his bike was washed from under him by the force of the water,10 more minutes and he reckoned he was gone.

The rain has started again,I found out tonight my sister that lives in the countryside has water and off I went and had me a shower,like a new penny I am.any of you ladies want to check me out just holler clapper.gif luckylocket,I was hoping to shoot a few in the next few days but I cant get out to he west as the roads are under 2 feet of water,pity I didnt hear Gormley ws about I could have pushed him in to the river,lol.Cuag to see the ammount of water passing under the bridges is frightening,I reckon it must be doing untold damage to the pillars and banksides.It wouldnt surprise me if we see a lot of structural damage in the coming weeks.Is ******* flooded sounder,I thought you lot might be badly affected due to the town being surrounded by hills on all side,my brother in laws brother saved a polish bloke from falling into the river this morning at 6 a.m.h was hanging onto a tree branch after his bike was washed from under him by the force of the water,10 more minutes and he reckoned he was gone.

no ennis it is a wash out!!!!

sounder

The rain has started again,I found out tonight my sister that lives in the countryside has water and off I went and had me a shower,like a new penny I am.any of you ladies want to check me out just holler clapper.gif luckylocket,I was hoping to shoot a few in the next few days but I cant get out to he west as the roads are under 2 feet of water,pity I didnt hear Gormley ws about I could have pushed him in to the river,lol.Cuag to see the ammount of water passing under the bridges is frightening,I reckon it must be doing untold damage to the pillars and banksides.It wouldnt surprise me if we see a lot of structural damage in the coming weeks.Is ***** flooded sounder,I thought you lot might be badly affected due to the town being surrounded by hills on all side,my brother in laws brother saved a polish bloke from falling into the river this morning at 6 a.m.h was hanging onto a tree branch after his bike was washed from under him by the force of the water,10 more minutes and he reckoned he was gone.

Looks bad down there ,jesus christ i wouldn,t like to see you,s boys really

roughing it ,crying about no shower after a day . :clapper::clapper: away

to the bar for a few days and sit it out :drink::drink:

at the moment id come out even more filthy if i jumped in the lee lucky locket and jimmy did you ever hear the saying''CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLYNESS'' :clapper: I like my showers mate lol.I hope to make it out your way tommorow,arthur needs a few rabbits for eating and some venision.I need to sort out a few goats.MA TRIGGER FINGERS GETTIN KINDA ITCHY.

at the moment id come out even more filthy if i jumped in the lee lucky locket and jimmy did you ever hear the saying''CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLYNESS'' :clapper: I like my showers mate lol.I hope to make it out your way tommorow,arthur needs a few rabbits for eating and some venision.I need to sort out a few goats.MA TRIGGER FINGERS GETTIN KINDA ITCHY.

you can get medication for that you know lol

Lucy

I think its gone too far girl.either use it or loose it........ :icon_redface: sorry that may be something else Im thinking of,lol.

God Liam I feel awful for you and the rest of your people :whistling::whistling:

Ya should build an ark and put all the little aninmals within, plenty of litte animanls round your way. :thumbs::thumbs: