lamps

I think we're on the verge of a new generation of LED lamps which would need a fraction of the battery

power therefore the battery could be 1/5 the size of the ones we use now.

The small LED torches are impressive enough but are a bit lazer like for a dog to

work with, i'm sure manufactures are working on something right now.

mate you can get a copy of the lightforce 170 for 50 quid its called the lr active the wiring is much better the button is on the back not a stupid trigger and you get a free filter nearly half the price and like i said exactly the same lamp different name ,try one pal i tested my new one wednesday day night and it was spot on.atb

mate you can get a copy of the lightforce 170 for 50 quid its called the lr active the wiring is much better the button is on the back not a stupid trigger and you get a free filter nearly half the price and like i said exactly the same lamp different name ,try one pal i tested my new one wednesday day night and it was spot on.atb

hi were do you get them from can u get them on line

Have got a striker myself. I have heard people say that the blitz is hard to use in high winds because of the size of it.

If i was going for a new lamping package i would go for one of these

http://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=109&cat=NEW+Lithium+Lamp+Kits

The new lithium batteries are much lighter and cannot be over charged.

lightforce are the best lamps,a prefer the blitz myself lyk with a 20 amp battery,the wiring on thes lamps are shit thou,re wire it and u cant get a better lamp in my eyes,(a wudnt go 4 a lithium battery coz u gota use the cigareete sockets which is on the lamp and they are shit,once the f**k up the battery cant be used agen) thats why a re wire them and use a 20 amp battery! atb bull/grey

Lightforce striker deffo, very versatile lamp, but pull the red bung out of the bottom of the lamp and put a cpl of zip ties around the cable to stop the wireing being pulled at then put the bung back in, saying that i had to rewire the whole lot, apart from that very good lamp.thumbs.gif