ferrets

Yes its just a B&Q 5 quid toolbox with a load of 8mm holes in it and a strap put on with a bolt, nut and 2 washers. Its really light for carrying and easy to clean. Had a wooden one but they start to stink and are a bit on the heavy side banging around when walking, hardly even notice ive got this on my shoulder.

Yes its just a B&Q 5 quid toolbox with a load of 8mm holes in it and a strap put on with a bolt, nut and 2 washers. Its really light for carrying and easy to clean. Had a wooden one but they start to stink and are a bit on the heavy side banging around when walking, hardly even notice ive got this on my shoulder.

Genius! Any chance you'd mind starting up another thread with some pics of it?

just wanting 2 no what colour of ferrets would you mate together 2 produce cinnamon havent seen 1 here in ireland in years would like 2 breed some in the summer nice looking ferrets cheers folks :thumbs:

WAT U WANT THEM 4 THE FERRITS YOU HAVE DONT EVEN NO WAT RABBITS ARE. YOUR NEVER OUT THE BOYS SAID 3 STRIKES AN YOUR OUT YOUR ON 2 LOL :boxing::bye::laugh:

just wanting 2 no what colour of ferrets would you mate together 2 produce cinnamon havent seen 1 here in ireland in years would like 2 breed some in the summer nice looking ferrets cheers folks :thumbs:

WAT U WANT THEM 4 THE FERRITS YOU HAVE DONT EVEN NO WAT RABBITS ARE. YOUR NEVER OUT THE BOYS SAID 3 STRIKES AN YOUR OUT YOUR ON 2 LOL :boxing::bye::laugh:

f**k the boys wreck the dogs il go out when i want alrite

Correct pedro , he was a kit then , & was quite dozy compared to his sisters :laugh:

I spent hours playing with them & a couple of them would sit on my lap & curl up when they were all played out , all part of the bonding process as they were new kits here & i hadnt had kits for such a long time i enjoyed them

He is a big smelly boy now though :laugh:

Correct pedro , he was a kit then , & was quite dozy compared to his sisters :laugh:

I spent hours playing with them & a couple of them would sit on my lap & curl up when they were all played out , all part of the bonding process as they were new kits here & i hadnt had kits for such a long time i enjoyed them

He looks comfy enough, lucky lad :clapper::D

He looks comfy enough, lucky lad :clapper::D

i think he was in a coma amongst that lot :laugh: