Good night out on the lamp

Just come back from a great night out with parker my whippetxjrt,

Really please with how he is coming on.

The nights performance consisted of back flips, front flips, high speed action and a good bit of bush diving (and we all love that!)

Came back with 3 bunnies and lamp with no more battery life in it!

post-11931-125806586818_thumb.jpg

The nights performance consisted of back flips, front flips, high speed action and a good bit of bush diving (and we all love that!)

there something wrong with my computer, your not fully in the picture, if you done mind could you please just lean forward abit more and retake the picture, PLZ, :tongue2:

well done for your bag, how old is your whippetx ??

happylamper just got back with sister to your pup, 3 bunnys out of 4 slips, then retrieved two hares for me, :thumbs: ,

atb, all,

"Bush diving-we all love that" :laugh: like your style!! well done. Is your dog first cross whip/jrt? how tall? I fancy one 1/2 or 3/4 bred myself.

Thanks, yeah he is first cross, he stands at 21inchs tts. Does everything incredibly, an excellent ferreting dog, and so easy to train and he is very game!

I would like to put him over a whippet bitch, or a whippet greyhound.

there something wrong with my computer, your not fully in the picture, if you done mind could you please just lean forward abit more and retake the picture, PLZ, :tongue2:

happylamper just got back with sister to your pup, 3 bunnys out of 4 slips, then retrieved two hares for me, :thumbs: ,

atb, all,

nice one mate i'll let ya know later.your right what you said these dogs can run for fun not seen her panting yet,feet are good too.

atb, all,

nice one mate i'll let ya know later.your right what you said these dogs can run for fun not seen her panting yet,feet are good too.

tbh i think they have just took enought out the dam, excellent feet, and plenty of wind, my bitch never panted once tonight, and all runs was within a couple of fields, good luck, ,

"Bush diving-we all love that" :laugh: like your style!! well done. Is your dog first cross whip/jrt? how tall? I fancy one 1/2 or 3/4 bred myself.

Thanks, yeah he is first cross, he stands at 21inchs tts. Does everything incredibly, an excellent ferreting dog, and so easy to train and he is very game!

I would like to put him over a whippet bitch, or a whippet greyhound.

Put me down for a pup!Sounds just the thing for me-i need an apprentice for my old lurch to help out with my job.(pest control). Genuine crosses are quite rare.