New terrier

Got offered a new dog the other day from the same lines as my russell,a young tidy bitch who should do the deed when she's older.Thanks to the grand chaps who put her my way and she's a belter who's settled right in with no bother.Not the best of pics but i tried.

Picture957.jpg

Picture956.jpg

They were full pics but this new site thing has cut them down,load of old sh*t if you ask me this new look.

Edited by fireman

Got offered a new dog the other day from the same lines as my russell,a young tidy bitch who should do the deed when she's older.Thanks to the grand chaps who put her my way and she's a belter who's settled right in with no bother.Not the best of pics but i tried.

Picture957.jpg

Picture956.jpg

They were full pics but this new site thing has cut them down,load of old sh*t if you ask me this new look.

nice unusual colour mate what she standing tts at the moment and what height you expecting?atb JB

Thanks lads and lasses for the comments,never seen a terrier that colour myself before her.She's standing at 13 1/2" and weighs in at 17lb,she's about 10 months or so old so should bulk up a bit in time but not get to much taller.Thanks also kiz for the resizing bit.

Thanks lads and lasses for the comments,never seen a terrier that colour myself before her.She's standing at 13 1/2" and weighs in at 17lb,she's about 10 months or so old so should bulk up a bit in time but not get to much taller.Thanks also kiz for the resizing bit.

I'm a big fan of russells she's a corker fella my type of size too,hope she turns out well for you,is the parents history known to you?

I'm a big fan of russells she's a corker fella my type of size too,hope she turns out well for you,is the parents history known to you?

sorry fella never read the thread tidy :icon_redface: