MALAMUTEXGREY PUPS

so what do you run the dogs on then UNFIT? as the dogs pay the bills! and the only quarry i can think of is rabbit....and they look a tad heavy for rabbit in my eyes..........and im sure a whippet will do a more consistant job.......

you forgot about rats .that is all the legal things we can hunt ,so it must be 1 or the other .in other words work it out for your self ,like most have Edited by UNFIT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper

so what do you run the dogs on then UNFIT? as the dogs pay the bills! and the only quarry i can think of is rabbit....and they look a tad heavy for rabbit in my eyes..........and im sure a whippet will do a more consistant job.......

and cheaper to feed and more fun to watch imo

and cheaper to feed and more fun to watch imo

like i said they feed them selves with what they catch ,you wont get any cheaper than that .

You make some rather bold statements about a litter of "PUPS". If they are doing the job in a couple of seasons time then fair play. If you have been around dogs for as long as you say you have then you should know better than to big youngsters up as you can end up with egg on your face. As for them being better than anything you have seen how would they do in the day time tracking with a 100yds start??

You make some rather bold statements about a litter of "PUPS". If they are doing the job in a couple of seasons time then fair play. If you have been around dogs for as long as you say you have then you should know better than to big youngsters up as you can end up with egg on your face. As for them being better than anything you have seen how would they do in the day time tracking with a 100yds start??

ur very right........surely u havent had any decent dog then if a set of pups at 11months old are better than anything you have seen???

surely a dog starts coming into a real good worker by its 2nd full season?

ive heard about this cross but never seen one before,looks good, but isnt there a danger of overheating ,even once youve crossed them? because im sure that sled dogs dont like the temperature more than minus 10 degrees and will work upto minus 40.im sure someone will correct me if im wrong.yis :drink:

dont know ,we only lamp ,like i said .

dont know ,we only lamp ,like i said .

how many rats do you get on the lamp?

ive heard about this cross but never seen one before,looks good, but isnt there a danger of overheating ,even once youve crossed them? because im sure that sled dogs dont like the temperature more than minus 10 degrees and will work upto minus 40.im sure someone will correct me if im wrong.yis :drink:

i have answerd this in another thread ,i dont know if the x makes them different or they just climertise ,because of being born her ,or that we only run them hard at night ,your guess is as good as mine ,but they most defenetly dont get any trouble from over heating ,that also goes for the mother ,she lamps as well . Edited by UNFIT