father daughter

Sorry for the bad picture. It was taken with the ole lady's camera phone deal. I lost the camera for the third time and she still aint convinced enough to let me have another one just yet. Little does she know that when these crops come out all the way, I will have another camera and a good one at that.

Anyhow, I woke up this morning about 0330 and was sittin around watchin some bullshit huntin DVDs. Something called Fur and Fangs or whatever. HAHA! Anyhow, about 0530 I seen a light come on upstairs so I hollered up there and said, "what ya doin girl." My oldest daughter said, "I'm gettin dressed daddy." I thought good to go and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. Anyhow, we loaded up and took off. I am gettin real stir crazy cause its been raining so much that we just cant get the crops out here and also we were real late gettin planted this year anyhow. I have not been able to get a dump on a yote yet but this morning was different. I was just drivin along and got about 10 miles north of the house and off to our right I seen a yote standing out there near the 1/4 mile line and only about 200 yard from a hedge row. I stopped right at the hedge row and sent them and my Cotton gyp ended up on the right side of the hedge row which was the wrong side but Stitch my male dog and his daughter Blue ended up on the left side which was the right side. Anyhow, they had not seen the yote but when they got about 50 yards out, the yote broke and started headin east real hard and was runnin scared which it should have been cause they were bearing down on her hard. I was pleasantly surprised to see Stitch run cause he crippled himself back in late July and is still only about 75% but he was flyin man. And even better yet his one year old daughter was step for step with him. They closed on the yote and I dont know who hit him or what cause they was way the hell out there when they caught but by the time Abby and I got there, the yote was dead as a door knob. Damn what a great morning and what a way to start my day. My daughter said when we were carryin the yote back to the truck, "Daddy this is the best morning before school ever." Damn I was smiling from ear to ear. My daughter and I got to go hunting and I seen my good male dogs daughter doin it right. She was latched onto the throat as hard as her daddy was. Its father daughter day in Illinois gents.

They just ride in the back of my truck. They learn early on with me that you best not jump until the vehicle is slowed way down cause that shit hurts. That blue bitch cant hold herself though. She will sail out over the top of the roof and off the windshield while were still at about 30 mph. HAHA! She is a crazy c**t for sure.