b and f mate totally opened and yes mate i would help someone i didnt know find a dog but when it happens to yourself and yoy have people ringing and offering it makes you feel good knowing you are in with the right crowd

Had the fox been chewing at the colar and it had come apart or just come apart on its own .wolfie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b and f mate totally opened and yes mate i would help someone i didnt know find a dog but when it happens to yourself and yoy have people ringing and offering it makes you feel good knowing you are in with the right crowd

Had the fox been chewing at the colar and it had come apart or just come apart on its own .wolfie

not a mark on the collar wolfie just came undone on its own i have no idea how as it was securely on through both of the holders :blink:

entered my blak n tan at 1 pm yest in a big spot as i had seen charlie run to ground after an hour got a steady mark at 4 foot anyway after roots rocks and clay broke through no noise!!!!! pushed shovel in to clear out a bit more and would you believe it the collar came out totally un done!now i started panicking big time this dog does not show....we listened for 6 hours nothing entered another bitch nothing i was slowly beginning to think the worse at 8 pm i decided to cover the entrances and leave some food and my jumper .word had got round my dog was missing my phone rang at around 9 pm a friend said you need hand il be over i said meet me at 6 am he said no im coming now!this lad lives a fair old distance from me and it was at least a 2 hours drive. then the phone rang again 2 of my other friends were also coming my confidence picked up as these lads knew the score more then me and i knew there knowledge was in valuable. anyway at 11 pm i met them n we went to the spot we were all listening and 1 of the lads said i can hear digging my heart raced then a second lad said yep iv got it here :o .then nothing we had no other choice but to enter a bitch she was in and out i started to think the worse again then she picked up and was running the earth a lot faster .then i heard her come out i flicked on the torch to grab her and there he was on his shaking legs looking at me i couldn't believe it now i know some of you are prob thinking he should never come out but this situation was different he had done around 13 hours hard graft in a difficult spot and took the punishment too ,these 3 lads they know who they are did me a favour i would of never have asked anyone at that time of night and i owe them a lot they will be re paid somehow .. so im just letting everyone all know there are some good lads still out there and i know at least 3 of them cheers lads im over the moon still now. ;);)

WELL DONE LADS as someone said you find out who ya mates are-its mad how the collar just come undone-maybe tape the tag end in future-and put me down to help rescue a terrier-we all need it sometime :clapper:

Guest digbert

nice one paul, im glad i was able to help mate, u no im here eny time im only a fone call away, me old bitch did it again, shes found a few dogs paul thats been lost underground, all the best mate

:victory:

Well done lads. The same thing happened to me last season with the B&F collar. i dug 4ft and broke tru to find only the collar in the tube. i eventually found my terrier working away agood distance from where i was at a depth of 3ft.was lucky to find her as she is silent worker. i punched an extra hole in the collar so when its joined i put a small plastic tie tru both holes so it definately cant open. atb shovel