Harnesses . . .

As for breaking sticks; whats this super method you have just using your hands? would it work on dogs who didnt quit as soon as they felt a little pain?

My fluffy sheep like beddy/whippet took hold of a mates snappy little JRT a few weeks back. He locked on good and proper to his scruff and I had to break the lock with my bare hands. One hell of a black man's pinch later and a quick count of my fingers led me to wish I'd have had a breaking stick to hand..

I tried everything I could before I risked my hand, I held his nose, pounded him, picked him up, he wasn't letting go for anything. I could easily have ended up minus a finger using my bare hands, I think myself lucky.

As for breaking sticks; whats this super method you have just using your hands? would it work on dogs who didnt quit as soon as they felt a little pain?

My fluffy sheep like beddy/whippet took hold of a mates snappy little JRT a few weeks back. He locked on good and proper to his scruff and I had to break the lock with my bare hands. One hell of a black man's pinch later and a quick count of my fingers led me to wish I'd have had a breaking stick to hand..

I tried everything I could before I risked my hand, I held his nose, pounded him, picked him up, he wasn't letting go for anything. I could easily have ended up minus a finger using my bare hands, I think myself lucky.

what about taking the thumb and forfinger and putting it aroung the larynx causing the dog to assphixiate?

thats how i break my dogs

lol, i was waiting for that.

used to carry a break stick for one dog but iv learnthow to break him off stuff with my hands just incase i dont have a stick, i dont like using break sticks.

harnesses are better than collars i think, more control and chokers are shit as someone said theyll snap.

You don't half spout some shit sometimes johny. What part of a dog does damage? So having control of the opporsite end is not giving you more control.

a harness controls the front end not the back end :wankerzo4:

what about taking the thumb and forfinger and putting it aroung the larynx causing the dog to assphixiate?

thats how i break my dogs

That can't be doing them much good if you have to do that on a regular basis, and my dog would have passed out before letting go.

im currently using a harness for my terrier, it came with the dog rather than me buying it

its alright but ive had him chained up trying to train him with ferrets and he exhaled and pulled back straight out of it and grabbed at the ferret so im not 100% on how secure they are even when tight so once i get some money il get a decent collar for him instead

not tried a break stick but tried all sorts to try and get him to release a dog he got hold of when i first got him not including the tea towel holder trick lol

only thing that did work was by lifting his back legs although hes not allowed off the lead now just to be sure he doesnt try attacking other animals

lol, i was waiting for that.

used to carry a break stick for one dog but iv learnthow to break him off stuff with my hands just incase i dont have a stick, i dont like using break sticks.

harnesses are better than collars i think, more control and chokers are shit as someone said theyll snap.

You don't half spout some shit sometimes johny. What part of a dog does damage? So having control of the opporsite end is not giving you more control.

a harness controls the front end not the back end :wankerzo4:

So your dog does its damage with chest :clapper: no wonder they are spuewers