Roe Deer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't do me with a hammer and roll me up in carpet you massive freak !

You'd love to be "done" with a hammer, we going out in my Leyland Daf lorry, also you must wear high heels and a mini skirt................Oh and bring that little red number I like............

i was told by the bloke in the sandwell fieldsports shop that its full of roe deer dunno [bANNED TEXT] ive saw loads of deer in general up there

Did Bob or Tony tell you that there were Roe in Bloxwich ?

Guest robbie1
heard there is lots around cannock (think thats the spelling) on the chase.

There's no Roe on Cannock Chase mate. Lots of Fallow, Red and Muntjac though. :thumbs:

no roe on the chase!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: are you sure brummy???? i seen this fella up there recently and its the 1st buck ive ever seen in the wild!!!! he ran infront of my van and i was suprised to see him myself!!! may not be many but they are there i sat out in the forest on the video next morning about 4 o,clock and heard them barking to each other so they might be breeding to which is good!!!! i seen a huge red stag the same day but my battery died on camera :wallbash::wallbash: used to love walking the dogs up there always good for an accidental run or two on the fallow with so many about :whistling::whistling: robbie

nice one , .... sounds like you were having trouble getting your magazine in you gun lol ,

no mate i dont have 1 and if i did i wouldnt of shot him let there numbers build up i say!!!! loads of lads want to know where i filmed it i just say "cannock chase now go find it" its a big old place so i think they will struggle!!!! ps its the zoom on my camera you can here but now you mention it does sound like that!!! robbie
Guest bluemink

There's no Roe on Cannock Chase mate. Lots of Fallow, Red and Muntjac though. :thumbs:

there are a few just off cannock chase, if you know where to look :thumbs::yes::gunsmilie:

i was told by the bloke in the sandwell fieldsports shop that its full of roe deer dunno [bANNED TEXT] ive saw loads of deer in general up there

Did Bob or Tony tell you that there were Roe in Bloxwich ?

the bloke with the long hair [bANNED TEXT] dont no his name actually it was his mrs who was telling me at first then he came over and joined in the convo

ive never seen one , round that way ...... i have seen a few in-bred hybrids though, allways worth a slip ... no closed season on them they breed all year round :laugh:

:hunter: you been looking at my toes :crazy:

Edited by awen

Closest Roe habitat to the Chase is approximately 15 mile from its most Northern point.

Forgot to mention next time your in Sandwell Field Sports ask Bob what happened to his nose :D

Edited by vimto.

no roe on the chase!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: are you sure brummy???? i seen this fella up there recently and its the 1st buck ive ever seen in the wild!!!! he ran infront of my van and i was suprised to see him myself!!! may not be many but they are there i sat out in the forest on the video next morning about 4 o,clock and heard them barking to each other so they might be breeding to which is good!!!! i seen a huge red stag the same day but my battery died on camera :wallbash::wallbash: used to love walking the dogs up there always good for an accidental run or two on the fallow with so many about :whistling::whistling: robbie

nice one , .... sounds like you were having trouble getting your magazine in you gun lol ,

no mate i dont have 1 and if i did i wouldnt of shot him let there numbers build up i say!!!! loads of lads want to know where i filmed it i just say "cannock chase now go find it" its a big old place so i think they will struggle!!!! ps its the zoom on my camera you can here but now you mention it does sound like that!!! robbie

i think ive been there mate , a few weeks ago , walked up on a chap filming the reds wearing a gillie suit , my mate filmed him on his phone , while he was filming 4 reds he nearly shit himself , :thumbs: