younger hunter intrested in trapping

@ stubby As you can see from his grammar and punctation skills,he is not fluent in that dept.

Give the kid some space and he will learn to use these skills, and communicate effectively.

At the age You should not ridicule and condemn the teenagers,but encourage and nurture them,these little people are our future.

Ferreter 09, I have some nets and other bits here lad,If you need to be shown, how to use them pm me your email address.

were about in Liverpool are you from just use the pm at the top

cheers kid and dont give up.

If you dont ask then you dont get

hi im a young hunter i am age 14 an interested in trapping and snaring

if anyone could help me out with giving me some free gear i would be very grateful

thanks for your consideration.

ferreter 09 just use the highlighter under the word spelt wrongly and choose what one you think is correct saves anyone ribbing you

thanks ferreter09

Well said. Maybe Stubby should take your advice with the spell checker also! "continuous" and "deleated" would come up as incorrect. :whistling:

all you numb nutts, read the rules, theres no rules on incorrect spelling, just text talk, if there were rules against spelling, 3/4 of the posts on here would be gone

Big up to all the massive unters on ere, i am 42, err i mean 14, will yous all send me loads of top notch gear for free coz i dont ave a scooby [bANNED TEXT] im doin on my jack. Respek :thumbs:

I'm not having a go at you, i'm telling you that you SHOULD NOT be setting traps if you don't know how to safely set them. Traps can be dangerous, especially Fenns. And you can break many laws through setting traps if set or placed incorrectly. Plus i tell you to get a job, because that is what i had to do.