bull x pups

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-38605-1256590379.jpgpost-38605-1256590389.jpg[attachment=
anyone got any bull x pups up and coming wouldnt mind sieng a first cross if anyone has get your pic up lads and laddetes :thumbs:

heres mine with Dam, 8months 27tts :D

looking well mate hows he getting on he made a good size that golly throughs that height up in the pups

heres two pups i have out ov my dog golly the black 1 is out ov golly x with becks bitch and the buck skin 1 is double bred golly there both about 10wk old these were the last litter ov pups out ov golly and i no were all the litter brothers and sis went so that lad who say he bought a pup 4 20 quid has being sold a pup that isnt out ov golly and the last litter of pups [bANNED TEXT] these ones was the litter hkr bred so anyone who thinks they have a pup out ov golly in the last 15month has being ripped of so just watch what ya buying koz alot ov pups that are 4 sale people will try youse gollys name 2 sell them and they most likely wont be directly out of him and as i aint yousing him over any more bitches there certanily wont be any more pups out of him in the future just so people no thanks gaz

post-3816-1257097470_thumb.jpg

post-3816-1257097853_thumb.jpg

Edited by NICOLA
heres two pups i have out ov my dog golly the black 1 is out ov golly x with becks bitch and the buck skin 1 is double bred golly there both about 10wk old these were the last litter ov pups out ov golly and i no were all the litter brothers and sis went so that lad who say he bought a pup 4 20 quid has being sold a pup that isnt out ov golly and the last litter of pups [bANNED TEXT] these ones was the litter hkr bred so anyone who thinks they have a pup out ov golly in the last 15month has being ripped of so just watch what ya buying koz alot ov pups that are 4 sale people will try youse gollys name 2 sell them and they most likely wont be directly out of him and as i aint yousing him over any more bitches there certanily wont be any more pups out of him in the future just so people no thanks gaz

jesus gaz,, did you get the runt, ha ha

nice typey pups G , a very nice stamp of a sire who deserves the respect of his rep :thumbs: atb

IMG_8438.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

this is the sire to my bullx bitch hes out of golly lines mlb

looks a speed machine that one he must ov being out of golly xgreyhound turk bred a few years bk is that marlys brother she was a good bitch had her up with me 4 a while