lamping battery

it will depend on how much you use it on and off and the power of your lamp ie what watts its putting out and how much currant its drawing ive got a strike force hooked upto a 7ah battery and they only last me about 35 40 mins maybe an hour max before it starts to go dull and i have to change it. perks of being an alarm engineer. and they way a bit to if you went for a 17ah batt would last a fair bit longer but after about 30 mins of lugging it about you would wish you had a lighter bat.

it will depend on how much you use it on and off and the power of your lamp ie what watts its putting out and how much currant its drawing ive got a strike force hooked upto a 7ah battery and they only last me about 35 40 mins maybe an hour max before it starts to go dull and i have to change it. perks of being an alarm engineer. and they way a bit to if you went for a 17ah batt would last a fair bit longer but after about 30 mins of lugging it about you would wish you had a lighter bat.
thanks mate!! I HAVE A LITEFORCE STRIKER!!!!!

without a doubt if you have the extra money go for a lithuim battery , look at the recent posts, i have one and they are great,i use a striker and have no problem ,dont know how long exactly they last , i get a good nights lamping from mine , and stick it on charge ready for another session,i havent run mine completly flat yet,

I picked my battery up from the local tip ! Took me a few times in and out with battery's i've picked up that don't work or charge properly but definately worth the effoert in the end. I also used a motorbike battery that was good enough, still got it as a spare / back up. Good enough for a couple of hours if your conservative with it ;)