WAS IT WORTH IT

we invited some lads down a couple of weeks ago to do a bit of hunting and they returned the favour , so we travelled up , met the lads and then travelled up to cumbria where their permission was , when we pulled up to the farm , wich was in the middle of know where it was pitch black, and the wind was howling , ive never been anywhere as dark , lamping in my life , we were walking up to rabbits , wich we didnt know were there and when the lamp was switched on we amongst rabbits and hares scattered everywherewere , there didnt seem to be much woodland but the amount of undergrowth on the hillside more than made up for it , and it painted a much clearer picture when you read stories about terriermen spending nites on the fell after the dogs dropped in !! we had a good night , but ended up getting an hours sleep in the van wich isnt very big and with 2 dogs in there as well that had been working that night it was a bit umcomfortable , but it all adds to the adventure , a good mate of mine who s not into hunting, asked me was it worth it , 500 plus miles , no sleep , and cold and wet , ............ and the answer was yes , and we,re going again in a couple of weeks , its nice to meet some genuine lads who are up for the crack atb mr poach

we invited some lads down a couple of weeks ago to do a bit of hunting and they returned the favour , so we travelled up , met the lads and then travelled up to cumbria where their permission was , when we pulled up to the farm , wich was in the middle of know where it was pitch black, and the wind was howling , ive never been anywhere as dark , lamping in my life , we were walking up to rabbits , wich we didnt know were there and when the lamp was switched on we amongst rabbits and hares scattered everywherewere , there didnt seem to be much woodland but the amount of undergrowth on the hillside more than made up for it , and it painted a much clearer picture when you read stories about terriermen spending nites on the fell after the dogs dropped in !! we had a good night , but ended up getting an hours sleep in the van wich isnt very big and with 2 dogs in there as well that had been working that night it was a bit umcomfortable , but it all adds to the adventure , a good mate of mine who s not into hunting, asked me was it worth it , 500 plus miles , no sleep , and cold and wet , ............ and the answer was yes , and we,re going again in a couple of weeks , its nice to meet some genuine lads who are up for the crack atb mr poach

if someone has to ask is it worth it ,one thing is for sure they are never going to be in "the game"glad it went well pal atb