fox digging

its bad enough that he got caught ,fined and probably have his name all over the local paper .I think the government have a lot to answer for as do the people who voted the monkeys into power

steve some of the best foxing iv ever done has been on waste land and i still at times have a mooch we all start without permission unless lucky and as time goes by we get permission you are in a lucky position at the minute as i once was but a young lad having a harmless mooch on waste land is causing no harm to anyone and i can think of worst he could be doing if it was private land a sod of was all that needed nothing else and i think your first answer should have been more thought about as im sure as a lad a long time ago lol you had a little wander

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its bad enough that he got caught ,fined and probably have his name all over the local paper .I think the government have a lot to answer for as do the people who voted the monkeys into power

steve some of the best foxing iv ever done has been on waste land and i still at times have a mooch we all start without permission unless lucky and as time goes by we get permission you are in a lucky position at the minute as i once was but a young lad having a harmless mooch on waste land is causing no harm to anyone and i can think of worst he could be doing if it was private land a sod of was all that needed nothing else and i think your first answer should have been more thought about as im sure as a lad a long time ago lol you had a little wander

"As a lad" you are joking!!! I will be the first to admit I'm "poacher turned gamekeeper"

People have taken me trying to be funny the wrong way!!! Oh and I'm also a reformed smoker too.

"As a lad" you are joking!!! I will be the first to admit I'm "poacher turned gamekeeper"

People have taken me trying to be funny the wrong way!!! Oh and I'm also a reformed smoker too.

while we are all getting stuff off our chests ,im brian and im an alcoholic :alcoholic:

Edited by scent
well some loney from dumbarton got caught digging and got fined £500 for it .Its on page 25 of the sun

Got off lightly. I wouldn't be happy to find someone trespassing on my permission. :hunter:

Dont know this lad personally, but i can tell you this. This lad was caught on waste land that the local council spend 1000s on trying to keep the urban fox population in the area down, and then they prosecute this young lad who is doing it for free with nothing more than his trusty terrier, and a shovel. The housing estates in this area are blighted by drugs, and violence as well as have very little employment oppotunities, and here is a young lad getting of his ass, and doing a bit of hunting, no differant from what you are doing STEVIEMANN, PRICK, but then again he aint no jumped up hunt servint. John Bluck wrote a book on digging such places as a young lad, and i bet you bought his book STEVIEMANN. Would he have been prosecuted if he was a PAKI or a CHINK,,, dont think so. Last yr one sunday a dozen CHINKS were caught netting the big loch for salmon, when asked what they were doing they replyed, FISHING, did they get done for poaching :no: they were told you cant do that here, and sent on there way, if it had been a local lad he would have been banged up, and banned from the whole system for life.

WELL SAID THAT LAD .. :notworthy:

i second that

poor lad huntin spare land and controling a pest ,gets dragged off took to court and probly the stuffing knocked out of him for the country sport he loves ,a grew up like liam delainy said and thats how all the guys i know started ,its a pitty the young lad wasnt an old biddy burgler ,if caught he wouldnt be in trouble they would send him on holiday to france rock climbing ,the country as gone mad and its sad !!

how on earth did they get caught ,he should of got on his toes ,sharpish

i wouldnt leave my dogs in the ground for nobody!

IF you were not on permission and you were caught EVEN if you stay your dog is dead the arsepca will have a needle in its leg before the mud is dried on its back........... so therein lies the quandrie

run........and the dogs dead.................

stay........... the dogs still dead ................ and you cop for a fine lose car, lose other dogs and a banning order to stop you keeping them..........

so whats it going to be fellas?..... i know what i would do, what would you do? ... yis fellman

Edited by fellman