fox digging

well some loney from dumbarton got caught digging and got fined £500 for it .Its on page 25 of the sun

Got off lightly. I wouldn't be happy to find someone trespassing on my permission. :hunter:

Dont know this lad personally, but i can tell you this. This lad was caught on waste land that the local council spend 1000s on trying to keep the urban fox population in the area down, and then they prosecute this young lad who is doing it for free with nothing more than his trusty terrier, and a shovel. The housing estates in this area are blighted by drugs, and violence as well as have very little employment oppotunities, and here is a young lad getting of his ass, and doing a bit of hunting, no differant from what you are doing STEVIEMANN, PRICK, but then again he aint no jumped up hunt servint. John Bluck wrote a book on digging such places as a young lad, and i bet you bought his book STEVIEMANN. Would he have been prosecuted if he was a PAKI or a CHINK,,, dont think so. Last yr one sunday a dozen CHINKS were caught netting the big loch for salmon, when asked what they were doing they replyed, FISHING, did they get done for poaching :no: they were told you cant do that here, and sent on there way, if it had been a local lad he would have been banged up, and banned from the whole system for life.

WELL SAID THAT LAD .. :notworthy:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well some loney from dumbarton got caught digging and got fined £500 for it .Its on page 25 of the sun

Got off lightly. I wouldn't be happy to find someone trespassing on my permission. :hunter:

Dont know this lad personally, but i can tell you this. This lad was caught on waste land that the local council spend 1000s on trying to keep the urban fox population in the area down, and then they prosecute this young lad who is doing it for free with nothing more than his trusty terrier, and a shovel. The housing estates in this area are blighted by drugs, and violence as well as have very little employment oppotunities, and here is a young lad getting of his ass, and doing a bit of hunting, no differant from what you are doing STEVIEMANN, PRICK, but then again he aint no jumped up hunt servint. John Bluck wrote a book on digging such places as a young lad, and i bet you bought his book STEVIEMANN. Would he have been prosecuted if he was a PAKI or a CHINK,,, dont think so. Last yr one sunday a dozen CHINKS were caught netting the big loch for salmon, when asked what they were doing they replyed, FISHING, did they get done for poaching :no: they were told you cant do that here, and sent on there way, if it had been a local lad he would have been banged up, and banned from the whole system for life.

:D Just how many laws was the lad breaking!?!

jesus lads hes just like anyone of us.Its support we should we giving the lad not knocking him.I bet 99% of us have dug on ground we knew we shouldn be on.Waste ground he was on ffs lads its not like he wa digging up a putting green on a bloody golf course

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Righto bigmouth Rowhoish start a collection for the lad. I'll be quite happy to put in.

Flatcap I thought you were more sensible than to take :hunter: seriously!!!

Edited by steviemann
jesus lads hes just like anyone of us.Its support we should we giving the lad not knocking him.I bet 99% of us have dug on ground we knew we shouldn be on.Waste ground he was on ffs lads its not like he wa digging up a putting green on a bloody golf course
fairplay scent,well said.how many of us ride about looking for new spots,pipes and bales :whistling: or is it just me.
fairplay scent,well said.how many of us ride about looking for new spots,pipes and bales :whistling: or is it just me.

no mate there is a few of us that still have a little mooch now and again where we aint meant to be :whistling:

You're not alone mate ;) .

I agree thats jumped up hunt service talk.The chap was doing what every terrier man has done for generations.Go back and tip your forelock and hold your cap in your hand to the hunt masters who look down their noses at you and let them use you.I would rather the company of terrier men like that chap permission or no permission.