were is my post gone

I dont know about hares in caithness but i wish i could get my hands on a small type of lurcher a well known lad up their used or still does?? run :notworthy: atb dell

T. Mcfee

Thats them.My old bitch is bred out of them to a coursing dog called the beast.atb dell
I dont know about hares in caithness but i wish i could get my hands on a small type of lurcher a well known lad up their used or still does?? run :notworthy: atb dell

T. Mcfee

tomo can you or poacher3161 tell me more about the dog up here or the owner jest intrested thanks

david

All i know is that lads from s.yorks used to go up their on lamping holidays in the 90s and a few of his breed of dog ended up down here.I understand he was wrote about a lot in the lurcher mags one articule in an old magazine called open feild? Theirs a write up in the lurcher a journal of running dogs volume 2 1989 about wat type of dog he likes if you can get hold of a copy.atb dell

All i know is that lads from s.yorks used to go up their on lamping holidays in the 90s and a few of his breed of dog ended up down here.I understand he was wrote about a lot in the lurcher mags one articule in an old magazine called open feild? Theirs a write up in the lurcher a journal of running dogs volume 2 1989 about wat type of dog he likes if you can get hold of a copy.atb dell

cheers dell

david

T. Mcfee

Thats them.My old bitch is bred out of them to a coursing dog called the beast.atb dell

IN MY AVATAR dell the tall lad is holding a dog son of beast ;)